Too many skill error

Tranquility

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  118

Hello everyone,

I've come across something that's making debugging my scripting mistakes a bit more troublesome and that's the "mob_parse_row_mobskilldb: Too many skills for monster" error that floods my mapserver.

Being fully aware that I can comment out or simply delete the lines mentioned there, but that's not how things should be 'fixed'.

The issue is regarding skills that are added after importing some renewal monsters in my pre-renewal system, through the import folder.

Biolab 4 monsters and nightmare Amon Ra provide issues with too many skills, but seeing as this should work, I was wondering how to efficiently solve this issue.

OlEeHAd.png

Kind regards,

Tranquility

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  118

Removing the mob_skill_db contents in the db\import directory has no effects if you're running SQL apparently. So deleting the contents solved the massive amount of errors produced in the mapserver output.

If you're running txt however, I wouldn't know how to solve it, amount of skills is probably limited somewhere.