> ATTN: As per November 18th 2019, the server's name & domain has been changed. Kindly inquire privately for the updated info! <
Hey everyone, for a server that's being developed as we speak, we're looking for 1~2 Core Devs. Main Tasks:
- Implementation, alteration and fixing of codes, either your own or someone else's.
- Average ~ expert knowledge of SQL and C++/parsing. Other Expectations:
- Having an own test server will be mandatory for your first period among us.
- Must be able to properly and professionally communicate with other staff members (and future players, if needed).
- Must have a favorable over-all attitude: trustworthy, patient, kind, respectful, responsible, optimistic, keen to help.
- Must be willing and capable to work (independently) using our Trello project tracker/to-do list: regularly picking up on tasks and maintaining/updating them when the status of a task has changed.
- Must be willing to comply to our application procedure (application form/questionnaire -> voice interview -> server (features) self-study). We take our recruitment serious and - assuming you make it through - the entire procedure is expected to take up to three hours, spread across 1~3 days.
We have the intention to use a part of the incoming donations to contribute to rA's crowdfunding for the hard work being delivered, as well as compensate our staff members.
For a swift reply, please reach out through Discord: