What is the max MAX LEVEL rathena can handle O.o?

Squishyyy

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60

I vaguely remember it being like 32,000 or something like that. I uhhh noticed that the exp tables seem to act differently than they used to. I mean, it's nice and all if your server only goes up to 1000, but some people want things  a little different :B. What rathena really needs is a exp table generator. I'm not really good at that type of thing, but I'm sure it'd be a service. This isn't a request topic. My question still stands. Plus, I remember that athena USED to autogenerate the last number and give a nice slap on the wrist warning instead of just not loading the classes. Maybe we could do that instead ...i liked that :B. Either that or give us an exp generator. Don't just throw us out in the cold Q_Q;;. Oh and back @ontopic, I'd also be interested in knowing max stat and hp and sp and whatever you can tell me. I'm in the process of making a capless server so I'm doing a little research first.

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

I vaguely remember it being like 32,000 or something like that. I uhhh noticed that the exp tables seem to act differently than they used to. I mean, it's nice and all if your server only goes up to 1000, but some people want things  a little different :B. What rathena really needs is a exp table generator. I'm not really good at that type of thing, but I'm sure it'd be a service. This isn't a request topic. My question still stands. Plus, I remember that athena USED to autogenerate the last number and give a nice slap on the wrist warning instead of just not loading the classes. Maybe we could do that instead ...i liked that :B. Either that or give us an exp generator. Don't just throw us out in the cold Q_Q;;. Oh and back @ontopic, I'd also be interested in knowing max stat and hp and sp and whatever you can tell me. I'm in the process of making a capless server so I'm doing a little research first.

Max level as I remember is 1000.

Max stat a server can handle Is like 32,747 or something like that

Max HP/SP I believe is 10mil or 100mil

I figured out what's been bugging me. 

sv_readdb(dbsubpath2, "job_exp.txt",',',4,1000+3,CLASS_COUNT*2,&pc_readdb_job_exp, i); //support till 1000lvl

The max level for the server is in fact 1000 ..... You can raise the MAX_LEVEL, but the job_exp.txt only supports up to level 1000. Is there a way around this?

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

I figured out what's been bugging me. 

sv_readdb(dbsubpath2, "job_exp.txt",',',4,1000+3,CLASS_COUNT*2,&pc_readdb_job_exp, i); //support till 1000lvl

The max level for the server is in fact 1000 ..... You can raise the MAX_LEVEL, but the job_exp.txt only supports up to level 1000. Is there a way around this?

Well you can always figure out the algorithm for the experience table and just create the levels that way; granted it will take you a while...but atleast you know it'll work.

I did that. It gave me me an error about being more than 1000+x columns. Maybe it only wants the max level to be no higher than 1000?

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2285

if more than 1000, change that code at 1000+3 to <your desired level>+3

that fixed it! I set it to 32k and it took 20 minutes to load the server but it loaded LOL. Downside is the char and login server are just disconnecting from the map server for some reason...no other src edits it must just be the strain of high level cap?