dont know what bug is this..

dmonrey002

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  38

this is the scenario.. im checking my custom item files.. at my server files.. then ill see the id number 20026.. which is dark valk helm.. then i log in on game with my admin acc.. i have a server.. then ill try to create it..creation is successfull.. then ill go prontera to check if this item exist on any npc custom there..  then when ill double click it to equip it to my character.. its crash...  i dont why.. maybe the item.. . then ill check my cp flux and database to delete all the previous item ill created on that time.. deletion is successfull.. but when im trying to log in this is what happen.. when ill log my username and pass.. then server name pops up .. then ill press enter to choose what character ill  choose.. but after ill press enter to log in the server.. its crash.. it means that not only the character is bug.. the whole acc.. i dont know why..  ill try to use different acc then its ok.. ill play good.. the same patcher and desktop.. but when admin acc.. which previously created a custom item.. its not ok its crash.. please help..  and ill  create another  gm char on different acc... then ill created all item..  then ill equip it.. nothing happen.. nothing crash... I dont know how to fix thix PLEASE HELP

Edited by dmonrey002

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  156

yups its a bug, its also happen to me, when i add costom headgear, with wrong view id,

even though i fixed its view id and deleted it from mysql (inventory), its still crash when i login.

in the end i had to delete that char.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  411

???

Why delete the character

Its only go to char bugged on phpmyadmin and change the view id of itens equipped to 0

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  156

Zell

i told ya, even i fix or change its view id to 0 and delete the item from inventory db, its still crash my client.

its not a big problem anyway, it just a test server.