changing card effect nothing happen HELP!

dmonrey002

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  38

any one can help me plsss im currently changing the effect of fallen bishop hibram card the default effect of the card is +50% mgc dmg inflctd on demi human and angel monster i change it into +30% Mgc dmg inflicted on demi human and angel monster.. and the script is this

====  4441,Fallen_Bishop_Hibram_Card ,6,20,,10,,,,,,,,64,,,,,{ bonus bMatkRate,10; bonus bMaxSPrate,-50; bonus2 bMagicAddRace,RC_Angel,30; bonus2 bMagicAddRace,RC_DemiHuman,30; bonus2 bMagicAddRace,RC_Player,30; },{},{} =====

i didnt change anything. just only the bMagicAddRace of RC angel,demihuman and player..

when i recompile it.. nothing happen im running Rathena pre-re.. i change the script on db/re and db/pre-re.. but nothing happen.. help me pls

12 answers to this question

yes sir hehe i already change the effect of the card but im confuse when i log in cause the default effect is in there then i realize that i didnt change the description i thought its automated but no hehe..

no sir 100% its work great thnk yu 4 helping me sir..

may i request a question about hexing the client parameter in exe ^^

how to change the client parameter to something unique to makes harder to bypassing the patching in exe?.

all i know is i change it in exe. But how and how to hex it?

more thnk yu in advance..^^

attach here your item_db and item_db2

already fix sir.. thnx alot the problem is i didnt change the grf file in the client side..

but  now after i fix them i try to patch it and it works great,, but after a few hours when i finished to edit alot of description..

and i decided to patch it again.. is after i patch it.. when i log to check if its fix to the game and update patch change the description  i shock cause nothing happen only the first update of my patch is active..

im confuse cause all the procedure ill made in the 1st update is ill do it again in may 2nd update.. 

the procedure is editing the server grf file then save it on a folder then

open the thor generator then  choose my server.grf and also the the output address of thor file and i put it on my desktop then 

i select the input address where  my edited files are save in a folder

then i generate it. then i upload it to my data folder and i change the plist to read my update..

is there anything i forgot? im really confuse

the only thing i change when im currently updating 2nd update in my data folder and plist is  i replace my 1stupdate on my plist cause in my 2nd update the 1st update is included also thats why i replace it.. the only thing left is my 2nd update on my plist but in my data folder my 1st update and 2nd update is still there..

plss help sir

wew so you were just talk about the description sir? /swt

yes sir hehe i already change the effect of the card but im confuse when i log in cause the default effect is in there then i realize that i didnt change the description i thought its automated but no hehe..

no sir 100% its work great thnk yu 4 helping me sir..

may i request a question about hexing the client parameter in exe ^^

how to change the client parameter to something unique to makes harder to bypassing the patching in exe?.

all i know is i change it in exe. But how and how to hex it?

more thnk yu in advance..^^

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  509

change item databse doesn't require to recompile
just @relaoditemdb

in this case make sure your emulator load item_db txt based not item_db sql based :)

just @relaoditemdb

in this case make sure your emulator load item_db txt based not item_db sql based :)

thnk 4 helping me sir.. now i know. But how can i change my emulator to item_db txt based?..

4 now i thnk my emulator is team_db sql based cause i change it in tem db but nothing happen..

sorry 4 noob question.. cause now im newbie building a ragnarok

Edited by dmonrey002

just @relaoditemdb

thnk 4 helping me sir.. now i know. But how can i change my emulator to item_db txt based?..

4 now i thnk my emulator is team_db sql based cause i change it in tem db but nothing happen..

conf/inter_athena.conf

// Use SQL item_db, mob_db and mob_skill_db for the map server? (yes/no)
use_sql_db: no

just @relaoditemdb

conf/inter_athena.conf

// Use SQL item_db, mob_db and mob_skill_db for the map server? (yes/no)
use_sql_db: no

sir right now i check it but its already use_sql_db: no but nothing happen when i change the effect of cards.

pls help me sir..

already fix sir.. thnx alot the problem is i didnt change the grf file in the client side..

but  now after i fix them i try to patch it and it works great,, but after a few hours when i finished to edit alot of description..

and i decided to patch it again.. is after i patch it.. when i log to check if its fix to the game and update patch change the description  i shock cause nothing happen only the first update of my patch is active..

im confuse cause all the procedure ill made in the 1st update is ill do it again in may 2nd update.. 

open the thor generator then  choose my server.grf and also the the output address of thor file and i put it on my desktop then 

then i generate it. then i upload it to my data folder and i change the plist to read my update..

the only thing i change when im currently updating 2nd update in my data folder and plist is  i replace my 1stupdate on my plist cause in my 2nd update the 1st update is included also thats why i replace it.. the only thing left is my 2nd update on my plist but in my data folder my 1st update and 2nd update is still there..

plss help sir

plss help sir

wew so you were just talk about the description sir? /swt

i don't undestand what is unique thing :D

i don't undestand what is unique thing :D

/heh  ok sir.. but how to hex a exe file.. i just want to edit the client parameter of my exe. cause i encountering a  bypassing of patch..  thnks in advnce sir  /thx

-rag -sak ?
hmm already exist at diff file

-rag -sak ?

hmm already exist at diff file