[ 2010-07-30aRagexeRE ] Diff questions & Login Background

Zirius

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23

Hello Rathenians!

First of all changing my client is not an option, I have loved 2010-07-30aRagexeRE too much I cannot change it. LOL.

Well, I use your http://rathena.sourceforge.net/tools/diff_patcher.php?client=2010-07-30aRagexeRE to diff the client, and is wondering why is the custom font still not appearing?

I am trying to make the client font to: Comic Sans MS but still no luck:

• Font Name: Comic Sans MS
  • Use Custom Font

Question 1. Are there any other option that I should enable?

Question 2. I have successfully put all the loading screen I want to my data/grf, and they work fine, but wondering why are the loading screen from the main data.grf still showing? I have 9 custom loading screen, and yet the official loading screen can still show up. LOL.

Question 3. I am using your great tool to make my loggin background: rathena.sourceforge.net/tools/login_background/ and it works great. But i am having trouble coping up with the .grf output of the tool. Can you somebody tell me where/what folder should I put the 12 "sliced" images? And also the name format of the images? I tried extracting the .bmp files, but cannot rebuild it, is it because the Korean characters alters the path?

Question 4. I already have .eot files inside my custom GRF, but still wondering why the client keeps looking for those in data folder?

Thanks in advance and more power.

Btw,

I enabled: Read Data Folder First (Recommended)

I am not using : Load Lua Before Lub

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  86

Hello Rathenians!

Question 2. I have successfully put all the loading screen I want to my data/grf, and they work fine, but wondering why are the loading screen from the main data.grf still showing? I have 9 custom loading screen, and yet the official loading screen can still show up. LOL.

Question 3. I am using your great tool to make my loggin background: rathena.sourceforge.net/tools/login_background/ and it works great. But i am having trouble coping up with the .grf output of the tool. Can you somebody tell me where/what folder should I put the 12 "sliced" images? And also the name format of the images? I tried extracting the .bmp files, but cannot rebuild it, is it because the Korean characters alters the path?

Answer 2: Rename your custom loading screens into loading00.jpg ,loading01.jpg and so on...

Answer 3: Place those 12 sliced images inside texture\À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º\

Hello Rathenians!

Answer 2: Rename your custom loading screens into loading00.jpg ,loading01.jpg and so on...

The names were already as those, but seems like Not enabling "Use Unlimited Loading screen" in diff will fix my problem.

How about the file name of those 12 images?

The names were all boxes in my windows 7. Sorry.

Hello Rathenians!

The names were already as those, but seems like Not enabling "Use Unlimited Loading screen" in diff will fix my problem.

How about the file name of those 12 images?

The names were all boxes in my windows 7. Sorry.

I fixed 2 & 3 using GRF Editor instead of GRF builder. Thanks! How about 1 & 4? Anyone?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  11

I fixed 2 & 3 using GRF Editor instead of GRF builder. Thanks! How about 1 & 4? Anyone?

Make a GRF with the data folder inside and diff the client. In diffs select to NOT load data folder. Put all data contents in the GRF and delete Data folder from you ragnarok full client.

Check the diffs options, to enable only custom font. You have to Uncheck use arial font or one font for all langtypes (or something like that).

After that, put the .eot font in the System > Font folder, with the .lub files for the System folder.

I don't knew the reason, but i got bugs when i put the System folder into a GRF file, so, just place the System folder ouside the GRF, and it will works greatly !

Wish this solve your problem.

Edited by diegobh

Make a GRF with the data folder inside and diff the client. In diffs select to NOT load data folder. Put all data contents in the GRF and delete Data folder from you ragnarok full client.

Check the diffs options, to enable only custom font. You have to Uncheck use arial font or one font for all langtypes (or something like that).

After that, put the .eot font in the System > Font folder, with the .lub files for the System folder.

I don't knew the reason, but i got bugs when i put the System folder into a GRF file, so, just place the System folder ouside the GRF, and it will works greatly !

Wish this solve your problem.

Thanks man, the only thing that worked is the Comic Sans MS for some parts of the client, the character name and the Font in Chat/Battle Logs are all still Arial:

post-27668-0-45840000-1406402554_thumb.jpg

Followed the System Folder structure & "don't read data folder" and still the client is looking for those .eot files inside Data folder.

Is there other way to diff the client aside from http://rathena.sourceforge.net/tools/diff_patcher.php?client=2010-07-30aRagexeRE ??

I am starting to doubt the success of diffing using that rAthena tool.

Thanks!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  78

ragexe 2010 support the rebellion? how is it? i so love ragexe 2010