Han25

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67

Hi rA,

as the title says,

i would like to know how it will works since, the server side was completely done.. anything works fine.. but i wonder how can i tell to the client to read diff idnums or you have any idea how i can execute 2 grf in one client..

coz im planning to have 2 in 1 server but diff. item slot. i know that there's a way like making the idnums for the 2nd server to start at 30k, while the 1st server starts at 25k.. but ofc i need some modification on the default items like slot for default items Guard[1] at 255 server and Guard[2] for the 500 server.. if anyone of you how to deal with this please.. tell me.. thank you..

:meow: 

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  715

I think this will not work unless you use 2 clients, 1 for 255 and the other for 500 but using a single client for 2 server with different info's will not work. The single client works only if your info's/grf are the same or sharing an single grf in your 2 servers example. Guard [1] in 255 server will have the same info in 500 server or else just make 2 client that reads different data.ini.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67

indeed, that's why i asked here if there is some way to execute that.. coz i just figure out using 1 grf makes impossible for the client to seperate each info.. 

there is a way but it'll be hurt to duplicate all the default items and register them to higher ids that will not conflict the first info for the 1st server..

anyways.. i dont think there is other way to solved this.. :ani_swt3:

and yeah.. that 2 clientexe is very close to the solution and make the other client to read another data.ini by hexing 

but i think ill go for the 2 diff clientexe and installer since.. my plan is to run these 2 server in service select but i guess it can't

Edited by Elektrochemiestry