Euphy Hunting Mission

xeNium

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  94

http://rathena.org/board/topic/64394-%E2%9C%B0-euphys-scripts-%E2%9C%B0/

Hi, could you update your scripts features? I want to able player to choose Solo Quests (Easier, mob level range based the player) and Party Quests (Harder "mob multiplier, reward multiplier", minimal player inside the party, mob level range based the lowest level player inside the party, inter-player level range)

example, Party Quests settings:
Mob level range -5 to 10
Inter-player level range 30
Minimal player inside the party 3
Mob multiplier 1.2
Reward multiplier 1.1
Reward2 multiplier 1.1

Case 1: The party got 2 players only, they got denied to do the party quests.
Case 2: The party got 3 players but one of them is level 1, and the others is level 31 and 32, because of the level 1 (32-1=31), they also got denied to do the party quests.
Case 3: The party got 3 players, level 10, 20 and 30, they got approved to do the party quests. Normally, they will got 50 mob to be killed but because of the mob multiplier they got 60 mob. Normally, they will got 100000 zeny/job exp/base exp and 10 items but because of the reward multiplier they got 120000 zeny/job exp/base exp and 12 items because of reward2 multiplier. Normally, they will got random mob to be killed (Level 10 novice must kill Anubis!) but because of the Party Quests system and mob level range they won't got Anubis but because of the lowest level player inside the party is 10 so they got level 10 mob, not Anubis or higher level.

Or maybe you can make it based on the average level of the party instead of the lowest level player inside the party :3

I know it a huge requests, but please, because for some of low rate server, this hunting mission isn't really suitable for players, on high rate server this hunting mission is really suitable because it's the easiest way to gain zeny.

Also sometimes the quests ask me to kill a renewal monster, how I can do that? I check it on the map where the monster can be spawned, there's no mobs.

Edited by xeNium

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  94

Anyone, please?