How can I change the default skin?

KaMy

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1

Hi Guys!!

First at all, thanks to rathena team for their work, i have build a Ro Server in only few hours by myself with their files and guides.

Now, I'm having a problem...

I'm using NickyZai kRO Renewal (20131201) Client, patched with diffx & Ragexe (07082013) and Loki Launcher(just for testing). I'm using Client-Side data translation getted with tortoise from SVN Repository: https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/client-side-translation/

And Compiled with GRF Builder.

Screenshots:

Login  Char&Security  Game Settings  Quest-Skill-Guild  Cash Shop

But I still have some buttons with korean letters (as you can see in screenshots), i know buttons depends of the skins, but this bring me 2 problems or questions.

The first problem is that Ragnarok client everytime i launch it, it used <Basic Skin> by default, I can change it in game, but I'm sure newbie users will be lost in this procedure, so this is a problem because the buttons of this skin are in Korean, so I only see two question for get solution:

1. Where can I modify <Basic Skin>? or 2. How or Where can I Change what skin is loaded by default?

The second problem is, that I haven't found a Skin that change all buttons. Game settings, Quest, Skill, and Guild buttons are translated changing skin, but login, char, security and cash shop buttons isn't translated I need a full skin that will translate all buttons from Korean to English. Any idea of where get it?

Maybe I'm wrong with this, and there is another easy way to translate that buttons, and I haven't found it, so any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

KaMy

2 answers to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89

KaMy

Where can I modify <Basic Skin>? or 2. How or Where can I Change what skin is loaded by default?

In your System/optioninfo.lua, change this one to the skin that you want to be loaded by default.

SkinName = "<Basic Skin>",
Edited by Jyabil