After making new .GRF, client doesnt open?

Greenie19

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26

Hello! I need some help, I was trying to put in custom items, so I started out with one and then made a .grf file. When I tested it, everything went fine. So I decided add in more custom items. So then I made another grf file and replaced the old one.

The problem now is, when I open the client it doesnt even pop out anymore! When I used my old grf with only 1 custom it works just fine.

I have tried running as admin and compatibility. I have also tried to rebuild the grf file too. Could someone direct me to what might have gone wrong? Thanks!

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  179

you might have made mistakes/errors while adding new custom items, try searching the files that you used to add those custom items. When the client doesn't open without giving errors its mostly because of the errors in your new files, so just check if you miss something like "#" in the files which you used to make the new grf.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  26

@Veracious

Thank you so much for the fast reply! Im going to go over the files and see what I did. I hope I'll find an error!

I have double checked everything and it still does not work.

Thanks! I got it to work. .. for some reason it decided not to work on one of my PC when it worked just yesterday. It works on another PC... I did find an "#" error. I fixed it the ran it on my PC and it didnt open, but it open when I used another PC with the same .grf file.

Thank you so much! I was about to have a panic attack