Fluxcp 2-4 mins loading time of internal pages / ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

cassie24

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60

Our fluxcp website is fast to load in the homepage but when you start accessing internal pages like logging in and accessing other pages, it takes at least 2-4 minutes EACH page to load and 50% of the time the browser returns an error code ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE. Accessing other websites only typically takes 5-10 seconds though. Just with our fluxcp website it's very slow! The VPS where it is hosted is fast though, server load is 0.89 with 4 cpus, memory used 9% out of 16GB, 0.69% vswap used out of 2GB. I guess there's something i need to tweak in apache but mycpadmin.com's premium support is no use. Please help. :(

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1

It's hard to say without any more info but maybe it's having issues connecting to the database and its taking a long time to timeout?

What are you timeout settings? You say it fails with ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE 50% of the time, does it work correctly the other 50%? 

If your RO server is offline does it still do the same?

• Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60

Im not so sure what's the issue. Maybe it's the fact that the website is hosted differently than the database it connects to? Where can i find the timeout settings though? I can access the website fine but it will take me at least 4-5 mins before it fully loads, then sometimes after 4-5 mins loading, the browser will return error code ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE.

If the ro server is offline, esp mysql, it will show error fluxcp misconfiguration. Please help Kazuo. :(

Edited by cassie24