Valkyrie Helm

Killmesoftly

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  73

Hey everyone! I'm trying to learn to recolour items and i wanted to start with the valkyrie helm so im looking for the original sprite of this valk helm. 

post-24030-0-66759500-1392551465_thumb_z

But theres no way i can find it.. i've been searching here too but seems like nobody uploaded it.

And i have a question, is this a official headgear? because i searched it on ratemyserver but it doesnt appear, somebody told me its just a custom headgear, if it really is can somebody tell me the name who made it?

Thank you very much 

Have a nice day everyone!

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

Hey everyone! I'm trying to learn to recolour items and i wanted to start with the valkyrie helm so im looking for the original sprite of this valk helm. 

But theres no way i can find it.. i've been searching here too but seems like nobody uploaded it.

And i have a question, is this a official headgear? because i searched it on ratemyserver but it doesnt appear, somebody told me its just a custom headgear, if it really is can somebody tell me the name who made it?

Thank you very much 

http://www.green-peach.net/?a=sprite&type=hat&name=Valkyrie_Helm

Here is the Valkyrie Helm you seek.

And no, Gratia is the original Author. This has been a custom headgear for as long as I've been playing RO.

Just like the Neko Mimi original. It was a Custom Headgear until Gravity made it an official headgear.

Edited by Pneuma

• Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  73

Thank you very much 

http://www.green-peach.net/?a=sprite&type=hat&name=Valkyrie_Helm

Here is the Valkyrie Helm you seek.

omg thank you so much!