Flux Problem

UprisingValkyrie

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  79

I dont know what's the problem with this sad.png can someone give me a solution about this problem?

Critical Error

An error was encountered during the lifetime of the application.

This could be due to a variety of problems, such as a bug in the application.

However, normally it is caused by misconfiguration.

Exception Details

Error: PDOException

Message: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1129] Host 'hosted23.nfoservers.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

File: /usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/lib/Flux/Connection.php:81

File	Line	Function/Method
/usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/lib/Flux/Connection.php	81	PDO::__construct()
/usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/lib/Flux/Connection.php	94	Flux_Connection::connect()
/usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/lib/Flux/Connection.php	159	Flux_Connection::getConnection()
/usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/modules/install/index.php	17	Flux_Connection::getStatement()
/usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/lib/Flux/Template.php	337	include()
/usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php	168	Flux_Template::render()
/usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/index.php	176	Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch()
Exception Trace As String

#0 /usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/lib/Flux/Connection.php(81): PDO->__construct(*hidden*)
#1 /usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/lib/Flux/Connection.php(94): Flux_Connection->connect(Object(Flux_Config))
#2 /usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/lib/Flux/Connection.php(159): Flux_Connection->getConnection()
#3 /usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/modules/install/index.php(17): Flux_Connection->getStatement('SELECT VERSION(...')
#4 /usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/lib/Flux/Template.php(337): include('/usr/www/uprisi...')
#5 /usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php(168): Flux_Template->render()
#6 /usr/www/uprisingvalk/public/cp/index.php(176): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)
#7 {main}

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244

Privileges?

http://rathena.org/board/topic/73545-guidelines-fix-flux-cp-errors/

Check my topic.

After following my guides and still have error, try to contact your web host to put your VPS IP into their whitelist.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99

it means you have to flush your sql database. Login on the server where your game server and sql is loaded and type this.

mysqladmin -u root -p flush-hosts