DaToti

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

Hi there,

Im using the 2012-04-10 client and everythings working fine, everythings in english except for the login screen and some buttons, because he is using the interfacestuff from the data.grf. I have diffed my exe to use data folder first and my custom interface is in data/texture/유저인터페이스 but its not working :((... but the clientinfo.xml in data/ is working... strange :/ i tried to rename this folder but still not working.

It only works if i put it into my custom.grf that is loaded first in the data.ini... but thats not what i wanted, because i want to quickly change the stuff inside and i dont want to repack everything.

Has anyone a idea?

Greetings

DaToti

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  36

merge grf ?

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  662

Hi there,

Im using the 2012-04-10 client and everythings working fine, everythings in english except for the login screen and some buttons, because he is using the interfacestuff from the data.grf. I have diffed my exe to use data folder first and my custom interface is in data/texture/유저인터페이스 but its not working :((... but the clientinfo.xml in data/ is working... strange :/ i tried to rename this folder but still not working.

It only works if i put it into my custom.grf that is loaded first in the data.ini... but thats not what i wanted, because i want to quickly change the stuff inside and i dont want to repack everything.

Has anyone a idea?

Greetings

DaToti

The clients use the ANSI encoding (Windows-1252) for file names/paths and that's all they can read. That means Korean characters in path names will most likely not work, so in your case the path should be : data\texture\À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º

Your clientinfo.xml can be read because it's at the root of the data folder. (And just to be clear, this doesn't matter for your GRF : GRF programs can display file names in Korean, yet they still save the names in ANSI in the end :P).