2013-08-07 exe problems

Poseidon

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  107

Hi guys

Okay I have a few problems that I need help with I hope someone can help me?

1. Cursed abbey (abbey01,abbey02,abbey03) is really zoomed in and i need to fix that some how, reading other threads i realized that the newer clients don't read text files anymore so it should be within the lua/lub files but i cant find it, i did try editing worldview but it didn't do a thing so a reverted back any help to fix this will be appreacitated.

2. the / help /h command is being printed when ever i log in, yes i saw a thread about how to fix this but i would like to know if i change

HelpMsgStr = { }

will that stop the / help /h commands from printing the command lists in game? ie player types / help /h and what would he get empty screen or the commands in question

I hope someone can help me fix these problems

Kind regards

Poseidon

Edit:

Okay so it still reads certain txt files as the client is still reading viewpointtable.txt that was inside data.grf,

i also made the change to the helpmsg.lub but it didnt work when i type /h in game it doesnt load the client commands as it would normally so the printing every command on login must be something do with the newer clients

Edited by Poseidon

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet