Ok, some questions!

ToiletMcFace

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10

so, i see there's a lot of stuff about clients and such, but through googling i couldn't find much information on the subject...

i'm attempting to make a renewal server, and since the newest client isn't supported, i'm planning on getting the 2013-08-07 ragnarok.  

My questions are, Does it matter if i download a NEW kro, but use a client from the 2013 one?  

And second, it's not hard to find ragexe online, but i cant find a ragexeRE that is anywhere near 2013-8-7 since i want to make a renewal server, i'm assuming i must use a ragexeRE correct? 

I've gotten down all the basic stuff, I.E making the sql stuff, setting files to ip's etc. But this part is kind of confusing me. if someone could maybe link me to a download of a good KRO that has that date ragexeRE in it, that would be great. 

Sorry about these questions, i think i'm retarded. 

P.S you can kik me if you want, it's Toiletmcface lol

Or add me on skype! it's also toiletmcface

Oh....by the way, dont i need to INSTALL kro? like, with an installer? all the "full" clients i've tried dont have that, its just all the files and none of them open >_>

Edited by ToiletMcFace

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  325

Oh u shouldn't even touch those clients present in kro files. Search for k3dt ragexe clients. Download it along with k3dt different for the same client date and if u r using 2013 clients it's best u use xdiff patcher. If u wanna use 2012 u must use shins different patcher. Rathen is already set to renewal when u download the server files so clients have nothing to do with the renewal or pre renewal.

Edited by Santafe
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  325

Ok so ur confused on clients. This is a basic description of all the clients: there are basically 2 stable clients. One is 10 4 2012 client which is ragexeRE and all the 2013 clients till 7 8 2013. All clients before 2013 are called rag exeRE and it does not READ latest sprites which are updated by kro. Example: rebellion sprite is not readable in 2012 clients. May be in some near future some hex king might make it readable but till then it doesn't read that sprite. 7 8 2013 is the only client which reads rebellion class since it was released just recently.

About ur kro. Kro can be downloaded as lite or full. Check the nickzai site. Once u download it just click the rag lite patcher it will patch and once that's done click rag re lite patcher. Once everything is patched ur done :)

Ok so ur confused on clients. This is a basic description of all the clients: there are basically 2 stable clients. One is 10 4 2012 client which is ragexeRE and all the 2013 clients till 7 8 2013. All clients before 2013 are called rag exeRE and it does not READ latest sprites which are updated by kro. Example: rebellion sprite is not readable in 2012 clients. May be in some near future some hex king might make it readable but till then it doesn't read that sprite. 7 8 2013 is the only client which reads rebellion class since it was released just recently.

About ur kro. Kro can be downloaded as lite or full. Check the nickzai site. Once u download it just click the rag lite patcher it will patch and once that's done click rag re lite patcher. Once everything is patched ur done

yes, i've downloaded the newest kro from nickzai, and patched it and such with the rag lite patchers, but Nothing in the files OPEN after? like, the ragexeRE file has the default Cog icon and just an error opens when i try to open it. Does this matter?  and because the RagexeRE and ragexe that come in the nickzai one are new, i cant use diff patcher on them. since i'm trying to make a renewal server, do i HAVE to have an older ragexeRE or will a ragexe from the 20130807 work the same? im really not sure about the difference between ragexe and ragexeRE. 

Edited by ToiletMcFace

Oh u shouldn't even touch those clients present in kro files. Search for k3dt ragexe clients. Download it along with k3dt different for the same client date and if u r using 2013 clients it's best u use xdiff patcher. If u wanna use 2012 u must use shins different patcher. Rathen is already set to renewal when u download the server files so clients have nothing to do with the renewal or pre renewal.

thank you, that helped alot. i feel less retarded now lol

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  38

thank you, that helped alot. i feel less retarded now lol
BIG Sausage
  • Upvote 1