help how to add custom npcs ?

Omni RO

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  38

hello I know this is a noob question but.

I got my server up and added my maps

now I wanna add custom npcs like stat reseter. job changer. stylist. arrow dealer. tool dealer. warper. heal+buff npcs ect

all servers have mostly the same ones so how do I get those? do I download them from a certain place? and how to add them into my main town and change them

2 answers to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104

hello I know this is a noob question but.

I got my server up and added my maps

now I wanna add custom npcs like stat reseter. job changer. stylist. arrow dealer. tool dealer. warper. heal+buff npcs ect

all servers have mostly the same ones so how do I get those? do I download them from a certain place? and how to add them into my main town and change them

If you wanna learn how to make your own Custom Npc script.. try google.. If you too lazy and wanna start stuffing your map with npc fast

look for it at script release section.. as for adding/activating the npc script u already have... go to trunk/npc/scripts_custom.conf and 

write down "npc: npc/{the file name that you put the script in}/{the script name}" at any new line...

as you can see in the scripts_custom.conf.. there are many inactive (line with "//" infront) npc script.. you can remove the "//".. but note this.. only mess with the "//"

in the basic script group.. the other need more work to do.. since you still new to this stuff.. dont mess with them for you own good..

p/s: im not in a mood to teach people right now.. Pm me if you intrested i will teach you.. but.. its btr if you learn by your self~ 

• Upvote 1