ragnarok episodes

orange

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  175

hey every one

well i was just looking around for all the episodes launched by gravity for ragnarok since ep.1

i did search on google but there are so many versions of it. can someone help me out with the official episode list?

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  545

Profiled.
Looking forward to an accurate answer from someone.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133

There isn't an definitive one. First of all it will vary from server to server. Secondly not all servers have implemented the updates in the same order as kRO. Also remember kRO isn't always the first server to get updates. In the beginning the updates weren't called episodes either. The episode concept didn't appear before a few years down the road, and not definitively before episode 10. For instance, on iRO the updates were just titled "Juno update", "Turtle Island update" etc. Amatsu was called "Global Project 1". For episode 10 and after it's pretty easy to find the kRO episode numbers. Here's an attempt at dividing the most important early content updates into episode numbers:

• Alpha: Prontera village, Morocc village, alpha culvert and some other dungeons. Novice + basic classes, except magician which was never implemented. All maps from alpha were scrapped.
  • Beta 1: Prontera, Alberta, old Payon + Archer's village, Izlude + Byalan dungeon, Geffen + Geffen dungeon, Prontera Maze/Hidden temple, Mt. Mjolnir and Coal Mine dungeon, Orc Dungeon, Morocc + Pyramid and Sphinx dungeons. Magician class added.
  • Beta 2: Aldebaran and Clock Tower, Glast Heim, Ant Hell, Novice Grounds. Lutie was added for the Christmas event at the end of the beta. Obviously also a lot of game play changes, for instance cards were implemented in this version as well as 2-1 classes and PvP rooms.
  • Episode 3: Comodo update. This was a large game play update with new stuff like first class quest skills and cute pet system added.
  • Episode 4: Turtle Island; guild update with WoE and guild dungeons. I think monster skills were first added here.
  • Episode 5: Juno update with 2-2 classes and Magma dungeon.
  • Episode 6: Amatsu (global project 1), Kunlun/Gonryun (global project 2), marriage system, Super Novice class.
  • Episode 7: Umbala, Niflheim, Jawaii update, Louyang (global project 3); Geffenia.
  • Episode 8: Ayothaya (global project 4). Adoption system. God seal quests. Payon remodeled.
  • Episode 9: Transcendence update and Izlude Battle Arena.
  • Episode 10: Schwarzwald update and LOTS of changes. I'll stop here...

Episode 6 to 9 are kinda vague here.

@curiosity

agreed that not all servers follow it in same order, but still i wanted a list of official release in sequence . as per ragnarok's official server in Philippines by levelupgames , there are around 28 episodes with latest being 

Hall of the Abyss!

so if any 1 can help out with all the 28 episodes, i would be obliged .

Posted · Hidden by Xynvaroth, November 1, 2013 - Bumping is not allowed.
Hidden by Xynvaroth, November 1, 2013 - Bumping is not allowed.

*bump*

any 1 ??