Emperium Clarification

integral

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  167

My apologies if this question have been asked many times before. I tried searching for it using the keyword "emperium" but none of the topics really answered my question.

Well, my questions is this.

My server is using the pre-renewal mechanics, therefore it should be using the db/pre-re/ files, right?

But then, I want to implement the first and second edition of WOE on the server. The HP of the emperium on my pre-re/mob_db.txt is 100k.

Here are my questions.

a.) Is it possible to implement the 2 editions even if it is on pre-re mechanics?

b.) If it can be implemented, how will the emperium on the second edition work? Will it read the mob specified on pre-re/mob_db.txt? If this is the case, then there will be no difference between the 2 WOEs, right?

c.) I tried looking at the agit_main.txt on the npc/guild/ and npc/guild2/, I'm not entirely sure but this is where the ID of the emperium is used, right?
d.) If the case above is correct, then is it possible to use 2 different IDs for the emperium? the first being the "1288" ID for the pre-renewal mob, and the other is a custom one, wherein the script for the emperium found on db/re/ is used.

Thanks a lot to those who will give effort in reading my questions.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet