@reloaditemdb

Taylor

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36

Hello,

Im having problem with @reloaditemdb since I purchased harmony the mapserver crashes when I use it. I was advised to contact harmony, But then still no response from them for a month. I keep sending them a msg with all the info they may need, but I guess I'll just give up on contacting them.

My request is that, can anyone give me a source code similar to @reloaditemdb function like @reloaditemdb2 or something like that??  maybe its a better idea than to contact harmony and hope for nothing. 

Please help  /sob  Thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  58

Hi Taylor,

Maybe I can help out, is there any possibility that you can do the @reloaditemdb while the "Harmony" is disabled? Do you have a setting to disable harmony? I don't have much knowledge with regards Harmony but if that was the case that it crashes every time you do the command and you can simply resolve it by doing that.

Or another way is edit everything that you can edit in your item_db and then restart the server once you are done. This ways are simple but it might just require your patience as you would have to wait again for your server to get back on.

Hi Taylor,

Maybe I can help out, is there any possibility that you can do the @reloaditemdb while the "Harmony" is disabled? Do you have a setting to disable harmony? I don't have much knowledge with regards Harmony but if that was the case that it crashes every time you do the command and you can simply resolve it by doing that.

Or another way is edit everything that you can edit in your item_db and then restart the server once you are done. This ways are simple but it might just require your patience as you would have to wait again for your server to get back on.

Hi sir Red, yes I have a backup of the server without the harmony. And in the local server it doesnt have harmony @reloaditemdb is working very smoothly. Editing everything I can in one shot once a week, thats what I do, hehe. Yes I just wish I didnt purchase harmony without a lack of customer support on their part. The only problem when I remove harmony, It will require to create a new installer/patcher for the players again. I forgot to mention, im using SVN 17282  :)

Im also starting to think of removing it, but I guess I have to finish my billing cycle cause I purchase a monthly harmony plan. But then still undecided/confused lol. I hope theres @reloaditemdb2 just like this one: http://trac.rathena.org/changeset/12662/rathena  .. So I can just add the command. 

Thanks for the time.  ^_^

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  58

Hi Taylor,

Hi sir Red, yes I have a backup of the server without the harmony. And in the local server it doesnt have harmony @reloaditemdb is working very smoothly. Editing everything I can in one shot once a week, thats what I do, hehe. Yes I just wish I didnt purchase harmony without a lack of customer support on their part. The only problem when I remove harmony, It will require to create a new installer/patcher for the players again. I forgot to mention, im using SVN 17282   :)

Im also starting to think of removing it, but I guess I have to finish my billing cycle cause I purchase a monthly harmony plan. But then still undecided/confused lol. I hope theres @reloaditemdb2 just like this one: http://trac.rathena.org/changeset/12662/rathena  .. So I can just add the command. 

Well it actually depends if the function of the @reloaditemdb is the one that is making your server crash and @reloaditemdb2 will have the same function.

Well I guess I won't sign up for harmony because there are ways for you to prevent cheats in your server hehe. Anyway let me try and look at the @reloaditemdb2 hehehe. I'm not giving assurance but let me see what I can do, even though if some people will be able to read this and they have a solution they'll post it. :)

GL.

Hi Taylor,

Hi sir Red, yes I have a backup of the server without the harmony. And in the local server it doesnt have harmony @reloaditemdb is working very smoothly. Editing everything I can in one shot once a week, thats what I do, hehe. Yes I just wish I didnt purchase harmony without a lack of customer support on their part. The only problem when I remove harmony, It will require to create a new installer/patcher for the players again. I forgot to mention, im using SVN 17282   :)

Well it actually depends if the function of the @reloaditemdb is the one that is making your server crash and @reloaditemdb2 will have the same function.

Well I guess I won't sign up for harmony because there are ways for you to prevent cheats in your server hehe. Anyway let me try and look at the @reloaditemdb2 hehehe. I'm not giving assurance but let me see what I can do, even though if some people will be able to read this and they have a solution they'll post it. :)

GL.

Thanks sir I really appreciate it.  :)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2

Hi, I'm new member.

I have the same problem too. After I installed harmony every time I use @reloaditemdb command the map server become offline.

Can we change the settings that harmony make to the @reloaditemdb command ?

Because I think harmony make some changes in the command. Thanks