Help

chromus28

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  263

Hi team rAthena,

Sorry maybe i went to wrong section on posting this topic. Do rAthena help about or giving steps on how to install Harmony on the server? coz i dont really know where to get this steps or guide.. I went to Harmonize site but i dont see that they have the steps on how to install the harmony..Or maybe i just dont know where to find it..

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4

How do I install Harmony on my server?

Harmony consists of small source patch files (unified diff format) and several new source files.

The server installer (available on Windows and Linux) automatically tries to apply the patch files to your source base and performs all other necessary steps (patching Makefiles, copying files).

Instructions on manual setup and hands-on setup support are included in all licenses.

https://harmonize.it/faq#faq_50

How do I apply Harmony to my client?
Harmony is shipped as a modified game exe. Similar to XRay, there are no diffs applied to this exe. A matching diff file is included in all packages, but it is also possible to use third party diffs (like Shinryos diff patcher).

It is also possible to upload your current game exe and have Harmony applied to it.

https://harmonize.it/faq#faq_16

Harmony isn't free, in case you haven't bought it.