Connection of char-server REFUSED

Zy0n7

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5

Hi, It's been like 5 years since my last contact with RO emulation. Anyway, I wanted to make a quick test server on my own machine, offline.

Compiled, set up Mysql stuff, did a basic configuration of the emulator confs, and I get this error:

s1ug.jpg

Yes, I know it mentions the default s1/p1 account is maybe wrong, but it's not

rwmo.jpg

(I was going with the usual 127.0.0.1 ip in the confs, but at the moment of writting this I'm trying keeping them checked since I just want offline testing, the error is exactly the same)

Mysql user is the default one as in inter_athena , ragnarok ragnarok, I set up the schemes ragnarok and logs

8iti.jpg

I even tried with a random pre-compiled svn I downloaded, same error.

I double checked with Juda's guide (http://supportmii.com/ro1/JudasBible.pdf) to no avail, so I decided to post.

I guess I must me doing something wrong, been so long since I last touched Athena; thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  737

You can run tools/config.pl to fix that for you if you have perl, otherwise from the console it seem he trying to connect with "ragnarok_" as username and not "ragnarok" are you sure you didn't put userid "ragnarok_" into an import file ?

ps : we do not support Judas modified emulator if is that you're running.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  5

I noticed the dash thing too, but I doublechecked, there's no dash neither spaces, the dash appears as well if I change the userid to something different.

I just used Judas guide as a reference to check before posting here, but I'm trying to run a normal vanilla rAthena, svn 17324 in this case. 

I'll try setting up activeperl and running config.pl, will edit this post with the results, thanks. 

EDIT: used config.pl to reconfigure, error is still the same, refused.

EDIT2: the perl script set the ip as localhost in the import conf files, changed it to 127.0.0.1 instead and now it seems to work fine. I'm clueless at why it wasn't working or if/what I had done something wrong. Either way it runs now, thanks Lighta.

Edited by Zy0n7

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

I Had facing same issue~~~does any one know  and can give solution with this problem?