Help - Effect and Consumption SP

Giovas

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23

Well folks, I wanted to ask your help because I do not understand almost nothing of the src file.

I tried to make a replica of two skills, the skill Amplify Power (BS_MAXIMIZE) and skill Fury Interior (MO_EXPLOSIONSPIRITS).

I edited emulator files, including the files in the src / "skill.c", "skill.h", "status.c", "status.h", and also set up my data folder. It all worked out in the open the client and such, but I'm having 2 problems:

In the copy of the skill Amplify Power, the SP consumption is very high. To be clear, when I open the skill Amplify Power (original) it consumes 1 SP every 5 seconds. Already in copy she is consuming about 1000 SP per second.

I also made a copy of Fury skill Interior, this was all right and was exactly like the original. But I added an effect on skill, which in this case is "clif_specialeffect (src, 455, AREA);". No problems to add and run the effect, but the problem is that the effect disappears when I'm teleported or use @ refresh.

I believe that someone can help me because I need to set this part too.

Thank you in advance!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet