Help with my Xantara fluxcp

Erba

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  550

Sir how to fix this? T_T

Warning: fopen(data/tmp/ConfigServers.cache.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 275 Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 276 Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 277 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 278 Warning: fopen(data/tmp/LangEnUs.cache.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 275 Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 276 Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 277 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 278 Warning: fopen(data/tmp/AddonsHelloworldConfigAddon.cache.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 275 Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 276 Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 277 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 278 Warning: fopen(data/tmp/AddonsHelloworldConfigAccess.cache.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 275 Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 276 Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 277 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 278 Warning: fopen(data/tmp/AddonsHelloworldLangEnUs.cache.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 275 Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 276 Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 277 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/html/lib/Flux.php on line 278
Critical Error

An error was encountered during the lifetime of the application.

This could be due to a variety of problems, such as a bug in the application.

However, normally it is caused by misconfiguration.

Exception Details

Error: Flux_PermissionError

Message: The log storage directory '/usr/html/data/logs' is not writable. Remedy with `chmod 0777 /usr/html/data/logs`

File: /usr/html/index.php:125

post-10314-0-15179400-1370534788_thumb.png

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  195

Hello,

Type 'chmod 0777 /usr/html/data/logs' on your putty or terminal to grant permission.

if you want, you can contact me with my messenger (check signature) so I can assist you directly.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  550

Hello,

Type 'chmod 0777 /usr/html/data/logs' on your putty or terminal to grant permission.

if you want, you can contact me with my messenger (check signature) so I can assist you directly.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

sir after i type that in my putty it says

MISSING OPERAND AFTER 0777

hmm what to do>? 

thanks