@Autoloot and @alootid

Talaysen

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  161

Some new players to my server have brought up some very valid points about autoloot and certain imbalances that it causes.

They're concerned about the impact it has on certain classes and game elements (like theif bugs), along with double KO (player dies when the mob dies and still gets loot) scenarios.

I believe what everyone has agreed on so far is that it would be nice to exclude cards, very rare drops, and mvp drops from autoloot.

I saw on another forum thread (on RMS) someone say that they had a custom script that changed how autoloot worked, making it to where if you clicked on one item on the ground, it would loot all items within a certain range.

What kind of options are available for this? Has anyone else had this come up? Interested in potential solutions.

I don't really want to completely remove @autoloot from players, because it is a very low rate server, would like to keep it available to some degree, but limit how much it impacts the game.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet