Pre-Renewal Server but have Renewal things, except 3rd Jobs.

xeNium

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  94

I want to make a Pre-Renewal Server but have Renewal things, except 3rd Jobs but I don't know how to do that.

I already to give a comment to every renewal.h define except #define RENEWAL, Yes the server get renewal map, monster, items, etc but the Pre-Renewal monsters become stronger and can't be beated by one guy (My tester complain about it, lol), example Raydric flee become 300+, for that's crazy but for you is that normal or not hehe? I don't really know about Ragnarok, I just a server hoster that loves to make things.

I also don't know why this items do not exist? http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=AFK&page=item_db&quick=1&isearch=Search Is that AFK Hat do not exist in Pre-Renewal.

It's so cute!

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117

there are different folders for renewal and pre renewal, such as db/pre/ or db/re/ for renewal

so if your server is using #define RENEWAL its gonna read the /re/ folders, otherwise /prere/ folders /mobs/items etc

for the headgears, they are probably just comment out in the item_db, you could search for the item id and remove the //