homunculos S skills not supported.

lkoichirol

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39

/ok I am a former user of SVN 16797, did not update it for a while since i got my net connection cut for a while /slur ...so i have done some adventure into the files until i stumble upon the homunculus, i noticed the hom s wont work and the client says it is not supported yet, so i updated and checked-out a revisions and used trunk 17171 and manually copied my files from 16797. then tried out the homunculos s.. but still the same situation at hand /sob ... i tried searching  a thread but it seems it is fixed as the past updates... but i updated it... or is it that it is wrong to manually paste past modified files into a clean updated SVN trunk. anyone can shade me some light here please tnx... id gladly appreciate /no1. ps~ im a GOOD boy /pat  and a newbie /ok

Edited by lkoichirol

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319

Last time I checked, rAthena doesn't have skill support completed yet. So if you use a skill that wasn't coded in yet, the server will send a message to the client to appear on the chat windows to say its not yet supported. A lot was held off to wait for more information about their skills to come in before coding them in. I just recently released a document I made containing all the info for them and one of the dev's should be coding them in soon.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39

tnx for the reply sir... im glad to see the quick reply. /no1 kudos... i see, so its not yet supported... glad to hear that its not on my manual copying  /pat  ok sir.. thank you very much... tnx for shedding me light /ic  more powers rathena /kis2