Im interested on 9 digit damage

naaaan

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  244

hello all! i want to know how can i show up to 9 digit damage on my server? obviously i saw this on other topic's, but i dont understand the reason is lack of information. i tried to search but i only found one problem is russian language. can someone guide me? for those willing to guide me just post here or pm me. 

is this the right thing to search? if yes how can i edit them?ollydbg_zps964c39ef.jpg

Edited by naaaan

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1654

I'm afraid that the guide is no longer valid with recent client versions, because Gravity had changed their compiler /ok

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  509

no one want to share this

they just hide "how to"

but they just leave the clue that not for newbie /sigh

although they know, it will be paid service /spit

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52

If you've already gotten that far, it's actually pretty straight forward. The code you're looking at on the left part of your picture is just a repeated algorithm to extract 6 digits (it's the same lines of code repeated 6 times), which you can easily replace with a loop (just think of how you'd do it in C, then translate that into x86 assembly).

If you found CMP ECX,0F423F, then it's just a matter of editing the code a little to add the remaining 3 digits (9,999,999 then 99,999,999 and then finally 999,999,999). The really difficult part of it all is space management when you're writing the new instructions. It took me a week to do it without screwing up, in the end I just ended up using a JMP to jump to some free space at the bottom where I added the instructions, then JMP'd back to the main code. 

It's really tedious, I know, but it's not 'difficult' in the sense that you have to try to come up with some crazy new method to do it. I can't exactly give you a step by step guide, but if you're at that part, then you can always use my server's client as a reference point, it should help you quite a bit.

I'm afraid that the guide is no longer valid with recent client versions, because Gravity had changed their compiler /ok

I haven't looked at the new clients, but the worst I can imagine that changed was that that ridiculous digit extraction algorithm was replaced with an actual loop, so you'd have less space if you tried removing it (which is the entire point of replacing it with a loop). Should still be able to find it the same way.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  244

If you've already gotten that far, it's actually pretty straight forward. The code you're looking at on the left part of your picture is just a repeated algorithm to extract 6 digits (it's the same lines of code repeated 6 times), which you can easily replace with a loop (just think of how you'd do it in C, then translate that into x86 assembly).

If you found CMP ECX,0F423F, then it's just a matter of editing the code a little to add the remaining 3 digits (9,999,999 then 99,999,999 and then finally 999,999,999). The really difficult part of it all is space management when you're writing the new instructions. It took me a week to do it without screwing up, in the end I just ended up using a JMP to jump to some free space at the bottom where I added the instructions, then JMP'd back to the main code. 

It's really tedious, I know, but it's not 'difficult' in the sense that you have to try to come up with some crazy new method to do it. I can't exactly give you a step by step guide, but if you're at that part, then you can always use my server's client as a reference point, it should help you quite a bit.

I haven't looked at the new clients, but the worst I can imagine that changed was that that ridiculous digit extraction algorithm was replaced with an actual loop, so you'd have less space if you tried removing it (which is the entire point of replacing it with a loop). Should still be able to find it the same way.

So i need to use older client. i use 20120410 for now, and i saw how difficult it is, once you make a wrong move, possibilities to crashed your client repeatedly. i will refer to your topics @variant . i need more experience on this so i think i will hire instructor to guide me even i know some knowledge on this.

>I'm afraid that the guide is no longer valid with recent client versions, because Gravity had changed their compiler /ok

i think there are no CMP ECX,0F423F in latest client, what client did you use again? i think im gonna needing your client just a reference and a guide for me.

no one want to share this

they just hide "how to"

but they just leave the clue that not for newbie /sigh

although they know, it will be paid service /spit

clue is always a good beginning :)

Edited by naaaan

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  509

there are 2 CMP ECX,0F423F /spit

what i said was the guide not for newbie, we need learn assembly first /oops