Hello guys!

RenLen

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  67

Hi! As you can see, I'm not a new member here. Lol. But I remember that I haven't posted my introduction since I joined here, so here it is. I'm Ren, also known as Ren-Len, I just got back here with a new stuffs to offer to my co-player, server owner and others. I'm a player of RO since beta and now, I'm offering my talent to public. I got tired of playing RO but then again, I just can't let go of my "first love" game. Lol. I'm a graphic designer and been helping out my RO and non-RO friends with their arts for years now. I love joining contests in Ragnarok that involves drawing skills and I'm using it to gain friends,also it's an easy way to gain zeny and items. Lol. As of the moment, I don't have a server to play on since I've been busy with my irl stuffs and in order for me to keep updated in RO world, I'll be *somehow* active in forum and will share my talents with you,yes you.

P.S. I'm not really sure if this is allowed but, I'm offering my graphic services at a very reasonable price <3. You can click on the link below if you want to see my previous works. For more info you may contact me with the following details given below.

Edited by RenLen