V4P addon by Jaypee Page Not Found Error

Orgasmator

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51

Hi, I'm using FluxCP which has a copyright as 

Powered by rA's Flux Control Panel (2.0.0) — Copyright © 2008-2012, Matthew Harris, Nikunj Mehta, and Xantara.

at the bottom right.

I've tried to install Jaypee's addon since I can't pay for an v4p addon at the moment.

I've put the voteforpoints folder in my addons folder and i've uploaded my tables to my SQL db. (Even though i know its not about the tables.

When I login in with administration I see the "Voting Sites" choice on the menu but when I click it i get an error which says "Page not found".

kbjsg.jpg

I'm using my theme as "default1" so I tried to rename the theme name in voteforpoints folder to "default1" but nothing changed again.

Does anyone know the source of the problem? If so, I can put in any informations needed.

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  133

check the modules folder inside the addon, then use that as the module ._.

the addon folder 'voteforpoints' isn't the module itself :)

check the modules folder inside the addon, then use that as the module ._.

the addon folder 'voteforpoints' isn't the module itself :)

Sorry if I sound noob but I'm a bit new when it comes server side stuff. To be honest, I couldn't catch you. I got voteforpoints folder in the "www/addons/voteforpoints/modules/voteforpoints" directory. And it has some stuff in it. Should I try to copy that folder and paste it it in my cp's modules or.. what? I really appreciate your help by the way. Thank you!

Edit: I've already tried to copy "voteforpoints" module folder in my main modules but it doesn't work.

Edited by Orgasmator

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  133

err, when they say 'addon' you copy the whole folder to the flux/addons folder and it also sometimes has folders like config, lang, lib, modules, schemas, themes.

now when I said 'check the modules folder inside the addon', check out the name of the folder/s. that would be the module name :D

you should also rename the 'default' in the themes folder of the addon to the name of your current theme.

edit: I suck, I just downloaded JayPee's V4P: If you didn't rename anything (I'm sure you didn't) then the module name would be still voteforpoints :x

>> Install the schemas

I dunno what I did but for me it's working

I'll TW you if you want :)

Edited by kenshn111

err, when they say 'addon' you copy the whole folder to the flux/addons folder and it also sometimes has folders like config, lang, lib, modules, schemas, themes.

now when I said 'check the modules folder inside the addon', check out the name of the folder/s. that would be the module name :D

you should also rename the 'default' in the themes folder of the addon to the name of your current theme.

edit: I suck, I just downloaded JayPee's V4P: If you didn't rename anything (I'm sure you didn't) then the module name would be still voteforpoints :x

>> Install the schemas

I dunno what I did but for me it's working

I'll TW you if you want :)

I've already installed the schemas and my theme names are same in both. I really can't figure out what the problem is. It's probably something about the modules. I've installed it as anyone would do. What could be wrong?? I've contact you through pm about the TW when ı get home. Thanks for your efforts.

Edited by Orgasmator