[Removing pre request] from Report from the new world quest

Barbarosa

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13

Hello Support! I'd like to remove pre requeste's from the quest Report from the new world, I tried deleting few codes here and there (such as set quest and @set) but it didnt work. The NPC wouldnt even start talking

Here is the quest script(fully without my attempt to modify it)

// Report from the New World

//============================================================ 
mid_campin,90,121,5    script    Hibba Agip    459,{
    cutin "ep13_captin_edq",2;
    set .@start,(ep13_newbs + ep13_ryu + mao_morocc2 + ep13_1_rhea + ep13_animal);
    if ((ep13_1_edq == 0) && (.@start > 298)) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "*Sigh* Look at me, I used to command the desert of Morroc, but I've been deployed to a world that only God knows where...";
        next;
        mes "[staff Officer Abidal]";
        mes "Come on'that's not ture. In fact, you used to be an official of a small town, and have been promoted to the commander of the expedition.";
        mes "Your success is almost too good to be true.";
        next;
        mes "[instructor Igrid]";
        mes "Hey, boss. Can we just go through the motions until we get out of here? This so-called Ash-Vacuum is boring. It's heaven for the kingdom's scholars, but it's not for me.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Geez, do you have to keep calling me boss? It's Commander, alright?";
        mes "Hmpf! So disrespectful.";
        next;
        mes "Can you guys stop complaining?";
        mes "God...";
        next;
        mes "Who are you? What business do you have with Commander Agip?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "What is it?";
        next;
        mes "Err? Hey, aren't you that famous adventurer," + strcharinfo(0) + "? I've heard many good things about you.";
        next;
        mes "I don't know what you're talking about. Boss, do you know this adventurer?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Stop calling me boss! Call me Commander, alright? Hey Abidal, is this adventurer really famous?";
        next;
        mes "Commander, haven't you read the report? The adventurer who helped the expedition solve the XX case was" + strcharinfo(0)+ ".";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "*Ahem Ahem* I see. I've been too busy to read all the reports. So what brings you here? A reward?";
        next;
        mes "This is perfect. I was going to send a messenger to you for an important discussion.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Hey Abidal, he's here to see me, not you. Remember?";
        next;
        mes "Commander, please let me talk. " + strcharinfo(0) + "I'd like to talk to you privately. Can you come back later?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Why do you want to talk privately?";
        mes "Is it because of me? Grrr... I'll be watching you, Abidal.";
        next;
        mes "What are you still doing here? Go, go speak to Abidal.";
        set ep13_1_edq,1;
        setquest 3085;
        cutin "ep13_captin_edq",255;
        close;
    }
    else if (ep13_1_edq == 1) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I'm not the one who has business with you. You should go speak to Staff Officer Abidal.";
        close;
    }
    else if (ep13_1_edq == 2) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Oh yes, right... You're" + strcharinfo(0) + ", right? Abidal has told me good things about you.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "We're lucky to have you, my friend... I hope you're as good as the stories play you up to be.";
        next;
        mes "Commander, please!";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Alright, alright. gosh will you stop yelling at me?";
        mes "You're not going to live long if you get angry at all the little things.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Anyways, I took some time to check your background and reports of your accomplishments.";
        mes "I must say that I'm quite impressed.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "As you know by now, I have to send out an expedition report to the national leaders of the Rune Midgard continent, and I need someone that I can trust.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I'd go if I could, but my duty is to command, and my instructor over there is too dense. He'll embarrass me by acting stupid in front of the national leaders.";
        next;
        mes "Come on, boss... Er, Commander!";
        mes "Don't you think you're exaggerating?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Hmm... Anyways, this is not a difficult mission. All you have to do is deliver this expedition report to officials of three countries of Rune Midgard. Simple right?";
        next;
        getitem 11012,1; //Expedition_Report
        set ep13_1_edq,3;
        changequest 3086,3087;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "The officials are ^0000FFMinister Laur^000000 of the Rune-Midgart's Kingdom, ^0000FFPriest Nuria^000000 of Arunafeltz, and ^0000FFGerhart^000000 of the Schwatzvalt Republic.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "A messenger, who will inform the official of your arrival, is waiting for you at the time-space gap to RUne Midgard. You'd better find him before you leave.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Since the officials are busy attending to national matters, they won't meet you unless they're informed of your arrival beforehand. I doubt those pretentious guys would even want to see me.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Travel safely, adventurer, and come back in one piece, alright?";
        close;
    }
    else if (ep13_1_edq == 3) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Haven't you left yet? It's hard to make ends meet, isn't it?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I mean, if you want to be paid, you'll have to work. Do you still not understand? I'm saying that you better proceed with your mission.";
        close;
    }
    else if (ep13_1_edq == 4) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Hmm...";
        next;
        mes "......";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Alright, alright. I know why you've come to see me.";
        next;
        mes "They haven't gotten the report yet. We should send out soldiers...";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "That's not why I'm concerned. The problem is that the assignee failed to complete the mission and lost the report.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Anyways... It's alright. You don't have to feel bad. I understand you didn't mean it this way.";
        next;
        mes "Commander, who might have done this? I will destroy him myself.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Don't impose. Our troops aren't just from one nation, they are from thre different countries, and are here to pursue their country's own interest.";
        next;
        mes "Hard to say... who is behind this. If I had to guess, either side could be behind this...";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "*Spit* This is why I don't trust politicians. Abidal, resolving this incident is your top priority.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Igrid, evaluate the security of this camp and discipline among the soldiers.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Now it's your turn... Abidal disposed reports from various departments after he used them to compile the expedition report.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "We take the security of our documents seriously. So... There are no extra copies of the expedition report.";
        next;
        mes "I still remember at least 30% of the document. I might be able to rewrite another...";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I need it to be perfect. What can we do with only 30%?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Hey, you must find the report. If you bring as may pages of the report as you can, then Abidal will use them to fill missing parts.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Some of them might have be consumed by monsters, or have found their way to the sea, but I don't care. You'll find them at all costs, and that's my order.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I hope you'll do your best. You need to finish what you've started. We'll do our best to help you. Am I right, guys? Abidal? Igrid?";
        next;
        mes "Of Course, I'm happy to...";
        next;
        mes "......";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Now, search everywhere for the pages of that report. Staff Officer Abidal will bind them into the full report for you.";
        next;
        // custom translation
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Hmm... and... I received a report, that you surrendered the report to the enemy, right?";
        next;
        // custom translation
        mes "Hmm...";
        next;
        // custom translation
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Hehehehe. How smart of you... Thou feel not safe for you to be my subordinate...";
        next;
        // custom translation
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Hey, I said. It is justice as well, injustice as well. But, trust and deal... is very important. Understand? You must remember this.";
        set ep13_1_edq,61;
        changequest 3088,3089;
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I wish you good luck in finding the pages. Try to clean any smudges off them when you find them, alright?";
        close;
    }
    else if (ep13_1_edq == 5) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Hmm...";
        next;
        mes "......";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Alright, alright. I know why you've come to see me.";
        next;
        mes "They haven't gotten the report yet. We should send out soldiers...";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "That's not why I'm concerned. The problem is that the assignee failed to complete the mission and lost the report.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Anyways... It's alright. You don't have to feel bad. I understand you didn't mean it this way.";
        next;
        mes "Commander, I'll go find those evil scoundrels...";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Don't impose. Our troops aren't just from one nation, they are from thre different countries, and are here to pursue their country's own interest.";
        next;
        mes "I wonder who's behind this. Frankly, I must say that every country is a suspect.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "*Spit* This is why I don't trust politicians. Abidal, resolving this incident is your top priority.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Igrid, evaluate the security of this camp and discipline among the soldiers.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Now it's your turn... Abidal disposed reports from various departments after he used them to compile the expedition report.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "We take the security of our documents seriously. So... There are no extra copies of the expedition report.";
        next;
        mes "I still remember at least 30% of the document. I might be able to rewrite another...";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I need it to be perfect. What can we do with only 30%?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Hey, you must find the report. If you bring as may pages of the report as you can, then Abidal will use them to fill missing parts.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Some of them might have be consumed by monsters, or have found their way to the sea, but I don't care. You'll find them at all costs, and that's my order.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I hope you'll do your best. You need to finish what you've started. We'll do our best to help you. Am I right, guys? Abidal? Igrid?";
        next;
        mes "Of Course, I'm happy to...";
        next;
        mes "......";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Now, search everywhere for the pages of that report. Staff Officer Abidal will bind them into the full report for you.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Ah, and... I've received a report that you fought hard against the enemy to protect the report from them.";
        next;
        mes "Umm...";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Hahaha, you're fearless and I can make good use of a soldier like you at any time of the day.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Let me tell you this, loyalty and faithfulness are very, very important. They may cause you hardship sometimes, but those qualities will guarantee you the last laugh.";
        set ep13_1_edq,62;
        changequest 3088,3089;
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I wish you good luck in finding the pages. Try to clean any smudges off them when you find them, alright?";
        close;
    }
    else if ((ep13_1_edq == 61) || (ep13_1_edq == 62)) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Talk to my staff officer until you're finisehd finding the pages of the lost report. Right now, I'm swarmed with work.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I'm sure you'll easily find those if you keep your eyes open. I must warn you about the monsters around this area though. Who knows? They might love the taste of paper.";
        close;
    }
    else if ((ep13_1_edq == 71) || (ep13_1_edq == 72)) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "How have you been doing? I've heard Igrid has personally send out his soldiers to support you guys.";
        mes "Haven't you met them?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "While searching for the report, look around and meet our soldiers.";
        mes "They've been sent to help you and Abidal. Ask their help if you think you need it.";
        close;
    }
    else if (ep13_1_edq == 8) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "So, the report has been restored successfully?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "This was finished more quickly than I thought. Let me see...";
        next;
        delitem 11012,1; //Expedition_Report
        set ep13_1_edq,9;
        changequest 3092,3093;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "It looks alright. I don't have to read this thoroughly because I trust Abidal.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Now, let's go back to your original mission. I'd like you to deliver this to the national leaders of the three countries of Rune Midgard.";
        next;
        getitem 11012,3; //Expedition_Report
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Dont worry too much, my friend.";
        mes "I've arranged troops in the time-space gap to protect the report.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Of course, you can't see them because they're undercover soldiers under my direct command. Hahaha!";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Let me remind you again. The officials are these three people: ^0000FFMinister Laur^000000 of the Rune Midgarts Kingdom, ^0000FFPriest Nuria^000000 of Arunafeltz and ^0000FFGerhart^000000 of the Schwaltzvalt Republic.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Make sure to deliver the report to them without fail. Come back in one piece, alright?";
        close;
    }
    else if ((ep13_1_edq == 9) && (countitem(11012) == 3)) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Let me remind you again. The officials are these three people: ^0000FFMinister Laur^000000 of the Rune Midgarts Kingdom, ^0000FFPriest Nuria^000000 of Arunafeltz and ^0000FFGerhart^000000 of the Schwaltzvalt Republic.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Make sure to deliver the report to them without fail. Come back in one piece, alright?";
        close;
    }
    else if ((ep13_1_edq == 9) && (countitem(11012) < 3)) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Is something wrong? Alright, we'll write another report for you.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        close;
    }
    else if ((ep13_1_edq == 9) && (countitem(11012) > 3)) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Is something wrong? Alright, we'll write another report for you.";
        next;
        delitem 11012,20; //Expedition_Report
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        close;
    }
    else if (ep13_1_edq > 100) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        close;
    }
    else if (ep13_1_edq == 13) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Oh, how was your trip? Hey, you look better than you did when you left. Did you drop by your hometown and enjoy great food or something?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "So tell me, did you bring the report to all three national leaders? Good job.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I understand there were some unforeseen obstacles we didn't anticipate since we thought this mission was pretty trivial, but you still did your best.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I must warn you, however, this is not the end of these strange events. You're involved in this situation so deeply that you can't get out of it. Hahaha!";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Don't worry. I'm not here to fool around. Isn't that right?";
        next;
        mes "Yes, sir. We can't let the same thing happen again.";
        next;
        mes "I shall find out who's behind this, and destroy him.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "So... I was hoping that you'll come back and help us once we figure out who's behind this. Will you?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "And please take this small reward.";
        mes "Thank you for your help so far.";
        next;
        getexp 3750000,0;
        getitem 12110,3; //First_Aid_Kit
        set ep13_1_edq,14;
        completequest 3094;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Then I'll see you next time. Keep yourself in one piece, alright?";
        mes "Hahaha!";
        close;
    }
    else if (ep13_1_edq == 14) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Hey, how have you been? It's too early to say that we've figured out who's the mastermind.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Please be patient, I'll contact you when the time is right.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Wait, have you explored this area yet? I mean the wide tundra and fields around the camp.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "There are many fun things outside. If you are an adventurer, go explore for yourself. Come back after you've explored the areas around the camp.";
        close;
    }
    else if ((ep13_1_edq == 15) && (ins_nyd == 1)) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Ah, it's you again. So, are you accustomed to this area now?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "What brings you here again? You seem to have something to say to me.";
        next;
        switch(select("I just want to say hello.:I found a weird portal below the mine cave.")) {
        case 1:
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "Well hello then...";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "Please be patient. I'll contact you when the time is right.";
            break;
        case 2:
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "What portal? I've never heard about it.";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "That place must be where both races fight against each other. It might be dangerous there.";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "I have no idea of what it is like. It is not in my field of expertise.";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "There is someone here who can help you. He is a historian from Rune-Midgarts. He may be aware of some relics or something that could help.";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "Find the historian and see if he has any useful information for you.";
            set ins_nyd,2;
            break;
        }
        close;
    }
    else if ((ins_nyd > 1) && (ins_nyd < 7)) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "He's at his post, you can't find him?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "His name is Magniffer... look for him.. he's somewhere around here...";
        close;
    }
    else if (ins_nyd == 7) {
        // 13.2 Addon
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Did you talk with the scholar? Thesedays, I haven't seen him for a while.";
        next;
        mes "That's because you don't like talking to him.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Hey, don't judge me like that...the problem is only that I can't see him often.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Whatever. Did something happen because he showed up to me? Tell me more.";
        next;
        switch(select("Tell the story.")) {
        case 1:
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "Hmmm... umm... so...";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "So, that's why that happened like that... It's so complicated...";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "And you guys...you just take a task that you start up at first.";
            next;
            mes "You sent him to Doctor Magnifer first....";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "I just thought that he needed someone to talk to.";
            next;
            mes "Ah yeah... you're right.";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "Hmm... for example, you want to investigate a cave that you found, but you got on the Laphine and Sapha's nerves. right?";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "And that two guys pay attention and stay quiet, but they are doing it for themselves..";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "The most important thing is that this place is the ground that the Yggdrasilberry takes root acording to Magnifer.";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "Abidal, do you have anything to say about this?";
            next;
            mes "Our object is to make contact with one tribe and investgate this world and how adaptable it can be.";
            next;
            mes "Actually, we don't have to make this situation bigger than it already is.";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "Yeah right. I don't want to extend this thing anymore...";
            next;
            mes "But the two tribes have remained neutral towards us up until now.";
            next;
            mes "We don't really know what attitude they have towards us.";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "Yeah.. that makes sense... If they made a general attack, we would probably fail.";
            next;
            mes "We should map out a strategy. There is a method that uses Laphine and Sapha's together.";
            next;
            mes "We send this guy to one of the tribes and ask for cooperation in our investigation.";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "Will they help us? They have already said threatening words...";
            next;
            mes "Of course they will help us. if they reject our demand, we just say that we'll ask for help from the other tribe.";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "Right, if we do that, they will have no other choice.";
            next;
            mes "In this situation, they want to avoid showing that place to the other tribe.";
            next;
            mes "So, they have to cooperate with us.";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "Oh, you have a malicious idea.";
            next;
            mes "That's called that Kuhotanrangjigea from east. I didn't make that by myself.";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "Whatever.. Hey, you there... your name is " + strcharinfo(0) + " right? Do you know what to do?";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "Go to one of the tribes and ask for help officially. I'll send someone to the other tribe.";
            next;
            mes "[Hibba Agip]";
            mes "I'm going to give you a choice. Which tribe do you want to go to?";
            next;
            switch(select("Laphine:Sapha")) {
            case 1:
                mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                mes "Okay, then I place responsibility on you. from now on you focus on acquiring a good reputation with the Laphine.";
                next;
                mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                mes "It won't be easy to get a good impression from the Sapha again.";
                next;
                mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                mes "So you must earn us a good reputation from the Laphine.";
                next;
                mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                mes "Will you choose the Laphine?";
                next;
                switch(select("Choose Laphine.:Think again.")) {
                case 1:
                    mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                    mes "Good. You are now responsible with building our relationship with the Laphine tribe.";
                    next;
                    mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                    mes "Go to the chief of the Laphine and if he doesn't accept our request, just say that you are going to ask for help from the Sapha.";
                    next;
                    mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                    mes "You have your orders! Now I'm going to look for an adventurer who is willing to be sent to the Sapha.";
                    set ins_nyd,81;
                    break;
                case 2:
                    mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                    mes "Yeah? Then think again and decide.";
                    break;
                }
                break;
            case 2:
                mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                mes "Okay, then I place responsibility on you. from now on you focus on acquiring a good reputation with the Sapha.";
                next;
                mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                mes "It won't be easy to get a good impression from the Laphine again.";
                next;
                mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                mes "So you must earn us a good reputation from the Sapha.";
                next;
                mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                mes "Will you choose the Sapha?";
                next;
                switch(select("Choose Sapha.:Think again.")) {
                case 1:
                    mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                    mes "Good. You are now responsible with building our relationship with the Sapha tribe.";
                    next;
                    mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                    mes "Go to the chief of the Sapha and if he doesn't accept our request, just say that you are going to ask for help from the Laphine.";
                    next;
                    mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                    mes "You have your orders! Now I'm going to look for an adventurer who is willing to be sent to the Laphine.";
                    set ins_nyd,82;
                    break;
                case 2:
                    mes "[Hibba Agip]";
                    mes "Yeah? then think again and decide.";
                    break;
                }
                break;
            }
            break;
        }
        close;
    }
    else if (ins_nyd == 81) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Good. You are now responsible with building our relationship with the Laphine tribe.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Go to the chief of the Laphine and if he doesn't accept our request, just say that you are going to ask for help from the Sapha.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I'm going to look for an adventurer who is willing to be sent to the Sapha.";
        close;
    }
    else if (ins_nyd == 82) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Good. You are now responsible with building our relationship with the Sapha tribe.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Go to the chief of the Sapha and if he doesn't accept our request, just say that you are going to ask for help from the Laphine.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "You have your orders! Now I'm going to look for an adventurer who is willing to be sent to the Laphine.";
        close;
    }
    else if ((ins_nyd == 91) || (ins_nyd == 101) || (ins_nyd == 111)) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "How's the activity in Laphine? They have a stern character.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I'm not cut out for matching with them...ew...";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I'm going to send a few able men to the Sapha, you don't have to worry about it.";
        close;
    }
    else if ((ins_nyd == 92) || (ins_nyd == 102) || (ins_nyd == 112)) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "How's the activity in Sapha? They have a stern character.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I'm not cut out for matching with them...ew...";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I'm going to send a few able men to the Laphine, you don't have to worry about it.";
        close;
    }
    else if ((ins_nyd == 121) || (ins_nyd == 131) || (ins_nyd == 132)) {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "You've come back alive? Let us celebrate your immunity!";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Who would have thought that that outsiders would be treated so vulgar by the leaders of the other tribes?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I have said before this thing is not the last, and certainly there is something waiting for us.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "It is time for us to head out, is it not, instructor?";
        next;
        mes "Right... It's time...";
        next;
        mes "I'm ready.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "I am looking forward to what will happen... Whew...";
        close;
    }
    else {
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "*Sigh* Look at me, I used to command the desert of Morroc, but I've been deployed to a world that only God knows where...";
        next;
        mes "Come on, that's not true. In fact, you used to be an official of a small town, and have been promoted to the commander of the expedition. Your success is almost too good to be true.";
        next;
        mes "Hey, boss. Can we just go through the motions until we get out of here? This so-called Ash-Vacuum is boring. It's heaven for the kingdom scholars, but it's not for me.";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "Geez, do you have to keep calling me boss? I'm the Commander, alright? So disrespectful.";
        next;
        mes "Can you guys stop complaining? God...";
        next;
        mes "Who are you? What business do you have with Commander Agip?";
        next;
        mes "[Hibba Agip]";
        mes "What is it? If you have too much time on your hands, you'd better go outside and find something productive to do.";
        close;
    }
}

Appreciate the help!

5 answers to this question

Anyone, please :3?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  81

what do you mean ? you want to remove the quest ?

Oh no, I want to remove the prerequeste for example if what I understand correctly from the code it says 

"cutin "ep13_captin_edq",2;

set .@start,(ep13_newbs + ep13_ryu + mao_morocc2 + ep13_1_rhea + ep13_animal);" Which means you need to have completed ep13_newbs  and ep13_ryu and mao_morocc2 and ep13_1_rhea and ep13_animal quests before doing this one.  

All i want to do is remove these conditions and simply talk to the npc and make it start the quest.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  58

if ((ep13_1_edq == 0) && (.@start > 298)) thats the line you should look at. By simply doig "set ep13_1_edg,0; and set. @start,299;" try it i might be mistaking. Btw that goes at the beginning.

Edit: btw that script has a typo. I only saw one but you should brief over it.

Edited by Deimler

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  81

mid_campin,90,121,5    script    Hibba Agip    459,{
    cutin "ep13_captin_edq",2;
    set .@start,(ep13_newbs + ep13_ryu + mao_morocc2 + ep13_1_rhea + ep13_animal);
    if (.@start > 298) {

try that

Edited by Yahiko