WoE NPC Controller and some custom features.

Pink Guy

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  371

Guys, I want to add an npc that only lvl 60 GMs above can talk to. The NPC will ask you to choose from coordinates (all WoE castles including SE WoE 2) and then the choices will be "Initiate WoE" or "End WoE" then "Close"(this will appear after you choose a woe castle). If you choose "initiate WoE" there will be another option. "Features","Start WoE","Close". If you choose "features" there will be more options named "Mapflags","Options","Use Last Features/Mapflags","Back","Close". In "Mapflags" will be "No Third Jobs","No Skills","No Equip","Back","Close" (The font of those first 3 will be green, Green when turned on and red if it's off. If you choose the first 3, then it will turn on the mapflags. If you choose Back, it will go back to the previous options. Then close the npc. In the "Options", there will be another option named "Time","Back","Close". The "Time" will let ask you how long the woe will last after you press the "start woe". Back will bring u back to the previous options. Then close will close the npc. After choosing the time, you will be brought to the previous options but it has set your preferred time and all you need to do is choose the "Start WoE" and let the players fight for the castle. Also, if you choose the "Use Last Features/Mapflags in the options above, then it will use the last options you add and all you need to do is Start it. I know this script is very complicated and long that's why I am asking you guys for help because I can't do it alone. If you can help me then that would be great.

Edited by Instinct

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115

use the Euphy's WOE Contoller :D

Does it have the same features I have in mind?

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115

Almost have :)

Hmm. Okay Thanks.. I'll try.