mob db out dated?

Kilamonjaro

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

Hello to everyone deciding to read into this. I was reading a post by Sup3rHulk0r Updated Renewal Monster Databaseafter reading down to post #8 by Sup3rHulk0r, you see him state that the mob db is outdated by iRO standards. Now I understand this is a kRO emulator, but should I be using the mob db that Sup3rHulk0r has in his link (which seems to be broken at the moment.)

Also I'm not using the SQL database, I'm using the regular mob_db.txt inside rAthena -> db -> re.

My database also seems to have the problem mentioned in post #8 where the desert wolf's line of code looks more like this

Wolf,103,9447,1,1800,1350,1,520,579 (my desert wolf is like this)

And his database looks like this

Wolf,103,9447,1,1800,1350,1,676,735 (I'm hoping to get my db up to par if this is the kRO standard.)

To hear from an expert on the topic would be nice, as far as figuring out which db to use.

As for the broken link I guess I can contact Sup3rHulk0r and let him know his link is broken personally. Still if you happen to have an up to date rAthena mob_db.txt (although mine is from r17105 so how can it be outdated?!) file I would really like look at it. (or Sup3rHulk0r's db file would work as well.)

If my database is outdated (compaired to Sup3rHulk0r's AND if his db is kRO True) doesn't that mean r17105's mob_db.txt is not up to date with kRO's?

Edited by Kilamonjaro

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet