Mdef in rathena not fix?

AllHailToTheKing

Question

5 answers to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

Hey there AllHailToTheKing. Could you be more specific as to what mechanics arn't balanced in the MDEF. I would like to test this out for myself maybe we could compare notes?

Should I use certain builds/ option to imbalance the MDEF?

• Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  235

Hey there AllHailToTheKing. Could you be more specific as to what mechanics arn't balanced in the MDEF. I would like to test this out for myself maybe we could compare notes?

Should I use certain builds/ option to imbalance the MDEF?

my sura without any items and 0 stats my mdef is 57+0

with items my mdef is 71+32

correct me if i am wrong, every 5 int it becomes +1 Mdef if this is correct then in my when i put +5 int on my stats my mdef would be 71+33 .

but in my server when i put 5 int the main mdef is increasing not the +32 . when i put +5 int my mdef become 72+32

is this the new rathena mdef works?

With a sura I have a 45+0 mdef with out stats. Even with a job lvl maxed and max lvl.

Currently every 1 int gives 1 mdef, every 5 dex give 1 mdef, and every 5 vit or so give 1 mdef.

After I put some items on I get a score of 55+ 27, and thats still with 0 stats. With stats its gets alot higher.

Edited by Kilamonjaro

• Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  235

With a sura I have a 45+0 mdef with out stats. Even with a job lvl maxed and max lvl.

Currently every 1 int gives 1 mdef, every 5 dex give 1 mdef, and every 5 vit or so give 1 mdef.

After I put some items on I get a score of 55+ 27, and thats still with 0 stats. With stats its gets alot higher.

i dont think that is correct. because every 5 agi = 1 DEF 5 vit = 1MDEF 5int = 1mdef 5dex=1 Mdef

i think that is the correct. but on my server that is happening but the base def and Mdef is increasing not the number besides it. MDEF 70+1

the should be change when i put 5int the mdef should be 70+2 and my problem is when i try to put 5 int my mdef becomes 71+1

i dont think that is correct. because every 5 agi = 1 DEF 5 vit = 1MDEF 5int = 1mdef 5dex=1 Mdef

i think that is the correct. but on my server that is happening but the base def and Mdef is increasing not the number besides it. MDEF 70+1

the should be change when i put 5int the mdef should be 70+2 and my problem is when i try to put 5 int my mdef becomes 71+1

I see thats odd, I'm not getting this at all with rAthena. 1 int is giving me 1 mdef. Everything else you said was the same though.

Did you try yours on rAthena or just on your private server?

The base mdef is the only one that changes for me on rAthena the second mdef stat only changes with gear.

So stats make it look like 60 + 1

And gear makes it look like 80 + 40 right?

Edited by Kilamonjaro