Downloads

CyricRO

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9

Might I request a full list of server required downloads mandatory for creating a client functional for the latest server SVN?

I've been trying to make a client for a while, and I have so many downloads scattered through my computer, so many failed client folders, so many errors.

I've downloaded so many files I'm debating deleting it all and starting over AGAIN. (who else has been there?)

I'm not sure which version of the client to diff (tried the latest and only " show ragnarok icon" is applicable),

I'm not sure what my client folder requires really either than data.grf and rdata.grf, I'm not sure if I need to patch anything, what to run to patch anything, and all this info seems to redirect me when I search to topics which are unrelevant.

Any help is highly appreciated.

(ps. I don't need to know how to modify files, I need to know where to get them.)

edit: I am currently using the 20120808 client version, I don't even remember where most of my files came from, but I used some "full data" folder, the basic rdata.grf and data.grf, made my own tdata.grf from the full data folder which I downloaded.

Right now this client fails to connect to my server. - and yes, my server is set up right.

Ah, one more thing, my ragnarok client folder is 2.4 gigs, I'm sure this can be reduced substantially, seeing as back when I was on eathena, I had a folder at 1.6 gigs.

Edited by CyricRO

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet