Bg npc that players can put bet on the game

Thanna

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  271

I dont know if this is possible but I'll just post it here, maybe someone who's very good in scripting can make my idea come to life

Explanation:

this npc can only be used by party leader, the NPC will ask how much their party will bet (Min 10 Max 30k POD), and will check if the party leader will have that amount of POD and if he/she have that amount of pod it will be taken by the NPC and will also check if the party members count is 7, and if all the requirements are met the NPC will announce "The party (PartyName) have bet (PodAmount) on the BG Party vs Party challenge, and if another party is interested in taking the challenge their party leader will talk to the NPC and will put the same amount that the 1st party put and if the requirements are met they will be both warp on the Battle Ground map.

the npc that will be use for the Bg will be base on the (BG_Emp) script that is made by Ms.AnnieRuru

Explanation of the BG_Emp: the first team to break the enemies crystal will gain 1 point, first team to gain 2 points will win, and the winner party can get their bet + the opponents bet.

I really appreciate all the help and assistance that she gave me when I requested this script

bg_emp0.2.txt

Edited by Thanna

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet