Flux CP Account Creation and Log-in Problems

WhiteLightning

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

Hello guys, I'm a newbie and I managed to fix my who's online, map statistics, and server status thanks to the forums. Now I'm currently having problems with the creation/registration of new accounts and log-in of accounts, I can't seem to make it work.

Upon account creation:

Critical Error

An error was encountered during the lifetime of the application.

This could be due to a variety of problems, such as a bug in the application.

However, normally it is caused by misconfiguration.

Exception Details

Error: Flux_Error

Message: MySQL error (SQLSTATE: 42S22, ERROR: 1054): Unknown column 'level' in 'field list'

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\Connection\Statement.php:27 File Line Function/Method C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\LoginServer.php 175 Flux_Connection_Statement::execute() C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\modules\account\create.php 30 Flux_LoginServer::register() C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\Template.php 337 include() C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\Dispatcher.php 168 Flux_Template::render() C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\index.php 170 Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch()

Exception Trace As String

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\LoginServer.php(175): Flux_Connection_Statement->execute(Array)

#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\modules\account\create.php(30): Flux_LoginServer->register('12345', '12345', '12345', '[email protected]...', 'M', 'CLjbk')

#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\Template.php(337): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...')

#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\Dispatcher.php(168): Flux_Template->render()

#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\index.php(170): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)

#5 {main}

Upon log-in of account:

Critical Error

An error was encountered during the lifetime of the application.

This could be due to a variety of problems, such as a bug in the application.

However, normally it is caused by misconfiguration.

Exception Details

Error: Flux_Error

Message: MySQL error (SQLSTATE: 42S22, ERROR: 1054): Unknown column 'level' in 'where clause'

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\Connection\Statement.php:27 File Line Function/Method C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\LoginServer.php 86 Flux_Connection_Statement::execute() C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\LoginAthenaGroup.php 106 Flux_LoginServer::isAuth() C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\SessionData.php 266 Flux_LoginAthenaGroup::isAuth() C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\modules\account\login.php 19 Flux_SessionData::login() C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\Template.php 337 include() C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\Dispatcher.php 168 Flux_Template::render() C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\index.php 170 Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch()

Exception Trace As String

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\LoginServer.php(86): Flux_Connection_Statement->execute(Array)

#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\LoginAthenaGroup.php(106): Flux_LoginServer->isAuth('testclient', '12345')

#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\SessionData.php(266): Flux_LoginAthenaGroup->isAuth('testclient', '12345')

#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\modules\account\login.php(19): Flux_SessionData->login('IdeaLRO', 'testclient', '12345', NULL)

#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\Template.php(337): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...')

#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\lib\Flux\Dispatcher.php(168): Flux_Template->render()

#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\RO\index.php(170): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)

#7 {main}

Thanks in advance to those who are gonna help me ! :D

Edited by VincentPaul

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  195

I don't think I have a problem with group id. :) Need more help haha, but I appreciate the gesture David, thanks

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  225

Hello,

I think this might help

http://rathena.org/b...ed/#entry149612

Goodluck

that fix is for members who use eAthena SQL tables and a RE version of FluxCP ( CalciumKid / Xantara )

@VincentPaul

Use the version of either CalciumKid's and Xantara's, but if you want to stick on your current version, temporarily try the following method;

1. open fluxcp\lib\Flux\LoginServer.php
    find: ( around line 182 )
    $sql = "INSERT INTO {$this->loginDatabase}.login (userid, user_pass, email, sex, level, birthdate) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)";
    replace with:
    $sql = "INSERT INTO {$this->loginDatabase}.login (userid, user_pass, email, sex, group_id, birthdate) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)";

Save and exit
  2. open fluxcp\lib\Flux\SessionData.php
    find:
    $sql .= "WHERE login.sex != 'S' AND login.level >= 0 AND login.userid = ? LIMIT 1";
    replace with:
    $sql .= "WHERE login.sex != 'S' AND login.group_id >= 0 AND login.userid = ? LIMIT 1";

Save and exit

Code fix above is just for creating a new account and logging in an account. That won't fix future errors related to an account. There are lots of files to update.

Edited by Jupeto

I'm currently using calcium kids. :)

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  225

Then why you still have the 'level' string inside the files?