error updating fluxcp

ruflux

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9

Critical Error

An error was encountered during the lifetime of the application.

This could be due to a variety of problems, such as a bug in the application.

However, normally it is caused by misconfiguration.

Exception Details

Error: Flux_Error

Message: Critical MySQL error in Installer/Updater: Table 'cp_charprefs' already exists

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\Flux\Installer\Schema.php:133 File Line Function/Method C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\Flux\Installer\Schema.php 157 Flux_Installer_Schema::install() C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\Flux\Installer\MainServer.php 52 Flux_Installer_Schema::update() C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\modules\install\index.php 83 Flux_Installer_MainServer::updateAll() C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\Flux\Template.php 337 include() C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\Flux\Dispatcher.php 168 Flux_Template::render() C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\index.php 177 Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch()

Exception Trace As String

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\Flux\Installer\Schema.php(157): Flux_Installer_Schema->install(522)

#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\Flux\Installer\MainServer.php(52): Flux_Installer_Schema->update()

#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\modules\install\index.php(83): Flux_Installer_MainServer->updateAll()

#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\Flux\Template.php(337): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...')

#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\Flux\Dispatcher.php(168): Flux_Template->render()

#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\index.php(177): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)

#6 {main}

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i keep having this error whenever i update my control panel..

and i have to delete my cp_******* tables everytime.

anyone know how to fix this???.

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68

Go to your rAthena database or your main database, and delete/drop all the tables with cp_ name and proceed on installing FluxCP again. That should work. :)