Seeking Attack

Deacon.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54

So.. erm.. little question. Hope it's alright if I do so here.*

There's several things equips, cards and skills that add Seeking Attack. I know what it does, it adds a small amount of damage to all physical attacks you make, even if they miss. Usually it's quite small. Effectively, it means that all your attacks connect. This can be quite useful if, for example, your build relies on autocasting equips.

My question is about alchemists and their bio cannibalize / summon flora skill. If you summon some plants, their attacks count as *your* attacks and they trigger autocasting equips. Is this also the case for equips that add Seeking Attack damage? If I could summon a group of lowly mandragoras, and ALL their attacks connect via Seeking Attack, my own 'autocast aspd' would probably hit the roof.

So, does Seeking Attack work for summoned plants?

* I used to post these kinds of questions all the time elsewhere, but that place & its server (not the one in the signature) shut down not too long ago. The rAthena boards is really the only active, large RO community I'm aware of.. so.. I hope it's alright here. People don't seem to ask gameplay things much. It does say Ragnarok in the forum description. ^_^

Edited by Deacon.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54

Alright, someone pointed me to the RMS test server and I was able to debunk my theory. Seeking attack isn't an 'auto attack' that translates to plants. Would have been fun, but.. alas