What's missing?

Akkarin

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3123

Hey guys!

I've been looking at the list of Special:WantedPages pages on the wiki this morning and thought "There's so much to do @.@".

Then I had a thought! /ic

There's alot of documentation that needs updating (I have a long list in my notebook), but, what about what's missing? As a Tech, I used to tell people that "I can't fix their computer if I don't know it's broken". I'd like to apply the same in rAthena with the help of the Bug Tracker.

If you notice anything that isn't documented in /docs/ on the SVN, or is incorrect.. shove in on there -> http://rathena.org/b...project-3-docs/. Don't be afraid to post a bug report - they're one of the main methods of getting issues known to the dev team.

Also, don't be afraid to add or edit pages on the Wiki. All forum users with more than 1 post count are able to make changes (I keep a close eye on those changes <_< ). However, if you're adding/editing a page, we would like you to be more than just a little sure that you know what you're on about ._.;

/bo

• Upvote 5