Help me with modified area(GVG)

Pink Guy

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  371

Can someone help me make this script.. the concept is like this.. the NPC will ask you which GVG room you want to reserve.. there's 1 and 2(for the sake of the concept just pick any map) then, the npc will give you server times... so it only has minute00: and minute30:s so it only starts in hour and 30 mins pass and it takes 29 mins. So, if you talk to the npc, the npc will give you the times ^ and show you the reserved ones(if it's reserved then it's in red text then if you choose that option, it will tell you the 1 or 2 guilds/ that reserved it)... So once you've chosen a free time, the npc will ask you if you want to reserve it or not and you will need to pay 50mil for it. After that, other guilds should see that your time is reserved and if they want to challenge you, they will choose your time and pay 50m and until that time, they will be waiting and if it's like 5 mins until their time, there will be a PM to their GLs notifying that it will soon commence(not really sure if this will work) then if the time's begun, If the GLs talk to the npc it will warp them to a side (1 side left) (1 side right) and if it's just their first time going there in 29 mins, after being warped in the side, it will guildrecall.. so if you're the GL and it's your first time going for the first 29 mins of the game, when you talk to the npc it will warp you to your respective side and do it like this #guildrecall "yourname" "my guild " right? Then the npc will just let those members of those 2 guilds go in, in their time(still the sides, left and right) If you can't understand my concept please message me and I'll make it clear and I know there's too many text involved but once I've cleared up the concept, it might be easy for you guys to understand. Thank you :(

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet