Okumura

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14

In English:

Hi everyone: D

Here are several of the creator of the post including Spanish speakers, because I recognize some nicks the other side, that is why I will put the subject in Spanish and English :)

Well, I downloaded this data ---> http://rathena.org/board/topic/66962-basic-complete-renewal-data-english-folder/

I use a. Exe files and their respective Lua (​​rev137) the issue is that for example oboro Kagerou and do not show the skills, with bifrost items, Malaya port, and some mobs eclage mistake gravity pulls me and the worst , jump all the time the setup.exe bug infinity (as the infinite setup.exe happens when I use a client and luas 2011-11 than-xx) the point is not that, it may be that my emulator does not hold the date of the exe in the src? I hope I could not help me fix it: c

Greetings! ^ ^

////////////////////////////// ----------------------------- ////////////////////////////////

En Español :3

Hi a todos :D

se que varios de aqui incluyendo la creador del post hablan español, pues algunos nicks los reconosco de otros lados, es por eso que pondre el tema en español y en ingles :)

Bueno, me baje esta data ---> http://rathena.org/board/topic/66962-basic-complete-renewal-data-english-folder/

Utilizo un .exe y sus respectivos Lua files (rev137) el tema es que por ejemplo kagerou y oboro no muestran las skills, con los items de bifrost, malaya port, eclage y algunos mobs me tira error gravity y en el peor de los casos, salta todo el rato el bug del setup.exe infinito (lo del setup.exe infinito sucede cuando uso un cliente y luas superior al 2011-11-xx) el punto es no se por que, puede que sea que mi emulador no aguante la fecha del exe en el src? no he podido solucionarlo espero me ayuden, cualquier cosa, lo que nesesiten lo facilitare :)

Saludos! ^^

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet