Ai Interactive Editors

Jupeto

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  225

After a long time since the release of my flash based item editor here http://www.eathena.w...howtopic=234767, I'm back with new and improved one stop rAthena editor.

Actually, this application was made way back early 2010 while updating my flash based editor. I pursue on developing this application during my free social life time but eventually it was put on hold.

So now that I'm back and has some of my time rAthena, I will now continue to develop this web tool to somehow help newbies to create and customize their server's contents and materials.

Ai Interactive Generator/Editor is a one stop server content editor where you can customize your server's items, monsters, pets, skills, etc.

So what are the modules of this one stop rathena web application?

• MAIN MODULES
    • Item Editor
    • Mob Editor
    • Pet Editor
    • More to develop ( open in suggestions )

[*]EXTRA MODULES

• Messenger / Notification
    • Downloads
    • Advertisement - Not sure of this
    • Blog - For news and announcements

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are their functions then?

EDITORS - You may create a new customized data of your choice or duplicate/copy any existing public and/or default datas in our database. You may also set your data's privacy with these tool if you want it to be viewed/duplicated only by you or share it to anyone by giving them a permission to view/edit/duplicate. This tool may have the ability to import data( item_db.txt or item_db.sql ) for you to edit them online ( No database information needed )

As to what have planned, I intend to do multi-type editor interface for the Item Editor module. Like for example a Healing Item, only the required and needed fields will be visible to the user ( this is for newbies which they think all fields are required, well Attack isn't needed for a healing item ). But if you want, you may use the advanced form anytime you want.

The output of each generated data will be either in text or sql format.

MESSENGER / NOTIFICATION - This module let you and other users communicate in a private 1on1 discussion. You may also check for notifications in this are too.

DOWNLOADS - simply downloads, everything related to rAthena and Ragnarok, mainly tools too.

ADVERTISEMENT- No idea... server ads?

BLOG - I will use this to announce news and updates. Users may also create their own blog and post their insights.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current pages I am working on.

Legends:

Green = Done;

Yellow = On-Going;

Orange = On-hold;

Red = No Functional / Not Yet Coded

ITEM EDITOR

That's all what I can think off right now. If you have any suggestions, please do reply. Thank you for reading.

Here's the link http://aisnippets.x10.mx

Please be aware that this application is best viewed in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox for now... I'm still having issues in IE

If somethings's not right with the view, please clear your browser's cache.

Username: demo

Password: demo

PS: That is what was left before I stopped developing this apllication. There are no functions yet, I'm still coding it again. I just want to let you see what it will look like. I've updated the item database with the recent rathena sql files too.

Regards,

Edited by jupeto
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139

suggestion.. add function to generate id2num thingy and .lua .lub :D thats annoying part when adding alot custom at once /abs

• Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2997

This looks incredible. Great work.

suggestion.. add function to generate id2num thingy and .lua .lub :D thats annoying part when adding alot custom at once /abs

Thanks for your suggestion, will add it in my list.

This looks incredible. Great work.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

just a little update in create item and edit item pages. ( Finally I'm almost done with these pages ) /yawn

Item editor has now the ability to populate item bonuses in dropdown select while you type in script, equip script and unequip script

to see it in action please do edit the item you see in this list

http://aisnippets.x1...tor/item/list/2

Username: demo

Password: demo

and click the 'Scripts' tab ( upper right coner of the editor )

Also I wanna know your opinion and suggestions for more approaches on how to make adding of item bonuses more friendly user

Note: only keywords from doc/item_bonus.txt will be shown, but you can still add conditional statements

Edited by jupeto
  • Upvote 1

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  109

theres someone to have this to share ? :D