Neoncube can't get patchlist

Kurby

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  113

I fixed my past error, but now how can I make my own grf, instead of repacking the 1.4gb data.grf every time?

Can anyone help? I start the patcher and it repacks the data.grf(I don't think it's supposed to?) I still can't wear my item without an error?

Edited by Kurby

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28

You can create your own grf by using GRF Factory

Change your neoncube.ini file to patch to your custom grf

Make sure your client can read multiple grf files, and adjust your data.ini file in your RO folder to read your custom grf first.

As for your custom item error, make sure you're following all of the correct procedures when it comes to adding custom items, it takes a bit of work. Judas created a great tutorial for almost everything, you can find that HERE

Your questions have already been answered on this forum elsewhere, use the search feature next time.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  113

You can create your own grf by using GRF Factory

Change your neoncube.ini file to patch to your custom grf

Make sure your client can read multiple grf files, and adjust your data.ini file in your RO folder to read your custom grf first.

As for your custom item error, make sure you're following all of the correct procedures when it comes to adding custom items, it takes a bit of work. Judas created a great tutorial for almost everything, you can find that HERE

Your questions have already been answered on this forum elsewhere, use the search feature next time.

Tried the search feature, but thanks.

Still can't get my item to work using the patcher. It creates the grf, loads the patch.. Not sure where, but I get in the server and still says unknown item.

[Data]
0=milRO.grf
1=rdata.grf
2=data.grf

I have the milRO.grf and the custom items inside it, but the item is still "Unknown Item"

No ideas?