SQL GM Error

Trucksme

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28

I get a Error in My SQL Query Browser/naviCat Says

[/color][color=#000000]DB error-Table-log.Login' Doesn't exist [/color][color=#000000]Also i cant make my charcter like a GM You know how in Query browser you can adjust level like 40 60 80 etc well i dont have that options heres the pictures of the SQL Error[/color]

[color=#000000]28380382.png[/color]

I can Make my charcter have the GM Outfit etc but i just dont have that opotion to adjust GM Level also that leads to me not haveing @Commands :( thanks in advance

No help :(

@Bump:(

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  113

for database error, check if those table even exist in your database. its looking for log.login, check your database log if you have, if not, import one under your server files, sql-files->logs , then look for you inter_athena.conf ( not sure the name of the file ) check if the settings for your logs point to your database logs.

and yes before we used to have level column under login, they are now using group_id, set the group_id 99 for admin, or check the conf->groups.conf file, groups are listed there, you can assign or just use the default.