• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2274

File Name: Triva Event

File Submitter: Erebus

File Submitted: 01 Jan 2012

File Category: Scripts

Description:

This is a RO based Trivia event using PCRE command strings that I created back in 2010. The event lasts 5 rounds and by default, you get 1 item per win which you set manually.

These Trivia questions are based on Ragnarok Online monsters and items. They use a type of riddle question in where you have to look between the lines and most often, take the riddle literally to get the correct answer.

The npc tells you if it's going to be [ ITEM ] related or [ MONSTER ] related. There are a total of 143 monster based and 51 item based that it cycles through randomly. Each round can only last a total of 90 seconds with hints given each 30 seconds.

*Riddle stated*

*30 seconds* hint 1

*60 seconds* hint 2

*80 seconds* hint 1 + hint 2 repeated + a 10 second warning to players

*90 seconds* round ends if it still hasn't been answered correctly

In the video you will see that you can use capital letters and regular letters but the spelling must be 100% correct as well as the spacing of the words if the answer uses more than one. This is the nature of the PCRE.

To view the video, click here.

NOTE: When purchasing my products, you also get full support from me (for free!) if you need the script modified. If you have further questions you can Email or MSN me at: [email protected]

Click here to download this file

• Upvote 1