Missing scripts or not supposed to be there anyway?

kamikai

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25

Hi all, it's been some time since i last posted anything on the forums XD

Well, as I always tell my 'story' before actually asking things out:

I'm preparing/testing things out before my server go live, while doing that i missed some Quest NPC's, repeatable quests that is, such as Lilla's quest which you should give her some Sharp Leaves (20 or 50, cant remember) and as a reward you'd earn some base and job exp, the quest is repeatable until lv70 i think, cant remember, but you could check it out on the irowiki though, there is enough info to create the logic of the script but i cant get the text, if i could then i'd make the scripts myself, i dont do it with 'any text' beucase i want to feel like official, at least the quests that is, if i were to make fully custom quests then i'd do that of course, but since these quests do exist on official servers i'd like to make'em official, besides, i wonder why it isn't there anymore, its been there on older eAthena (i know rAthena is not eAthena but the scripts were there), don't know which version though, neither the file names or folders.

Anyway, if its still on the official servers it should be on rAthena too, right? So, does anyone have those scripts or should we start a small project on that one?

* by 'that one' i mean all of the repeatable exp quests scripts

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by kamikai

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  713

iirc all repeatable quests got removed in RE

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  25

really? aftr digging up on old eA forums i noticed that its been there since revision 13026 if im not mistaken, then i downloaded the svn-trunk from the repository, and looked in there, then i found the quest files under 'quests/collection/' after that i took a look on the .conf that lists the npc files to be loaded and i found out that these quest files are commented on scripts_athena.conf

¬¬

sorry to bother guys, my bad =/

i should have digged deeper before posting, sorry

please close this topic =/