question

aguyaguy

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26

I have a PVP Event , I just want to know how to warp or send the 4 afk players out in the map. example there are 4 afk players in the map guild_vs1 because some players are waiting in the outside of the event. is it possible to warp them out by triggering the NPC ? its like if the party leader clicks the NPC the 4 afk players will warp out.

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  633

You can use a timer and store the starting positions of each player inside the map in a npc variable let say that you will check the players position every 5 seconds since you have stored the positions of the player in a variable, you will check if the recorded/stored position of this player is equal to the new/current position this player,if equal the player is AFK then warp it out else record or store the new/current position of the player check again in the next 5 seconds until the match end.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26

can you post the simple script of that timer and store ? and i'll give it a shot . if its not i will post the script here.

bump ?