Cant block 1 char from an account?

Erebus

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47

Ive always read that @block/@charblock does a single character in a person's account, but the past 4 tests I've ran, it blocks the whole account id and kicks back an error (4). QueryBrowser shows a login state of 5 on the account. What I'm trying to do is when a player logs into that account and they've had their 1 char blocked, it denies access to that 1 char out of however many they actually have on that account.

To be done by some command or sql query and then a way to reverse it. It seems there there's nothing to go on from the char table that would single out 1 player. I don't want it to be as simple as onpclogin + kick player. If possible, have a logo over the character on the selection screen showing that denied access. Or is that only for a sort of "trial account" on legit servers?

Ive tested this on eAthena 145xx and an early rAthena build, eventhough documentation says it should be working long before those svn's.

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  392

@block is a permanent ban and affects whole account. Currently there is no mechanism to block only selected characters from logging in.