Reforger

Ehcloprom

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82

I'm looking for a script that will for example I Have a really ugly item and I want to change the sprite I could then talk to an NPC and merge the 2 items and have one item that takes the sprite of the item I wish.

Here's my Idea... very stupid and almost impossible with 180 customs... make another item named "Reforged ItemName" copy the script for what item is being reforged so thats 180 items to choose to reforge any of the 7 scripted customs I have this method will either be extreamly hard or down right impossible to do as a human being Lol...

I really need another way to do this the only thing i can think of is like say signing items to give it the reforged part in front of the item and using the command to give fake hats and make it so a script would automaticly do this upon login the problem is I really need some tips on how to do this or if that wouldn't work then could you tell me how I can create this script or possibly make it =/

Thanks.

Edited by Obliterate

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet